• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite "Poke-Tuber"?

Pokétubers are pretty much the only thing I watch lol. Here's my favorites in no particular order:

MunchingOrange
Truegreen7
NateWantsToBattle
Dookieshed
TamashiHiroka
TheJWittz
ABrandonToThePast
Tyranitartube
Marriland

Last edited:
I'd have to say Tamashii. Mostly because she was the first Pokétuber I ever watched, and also because she was one of the few females I'd ever seen play Pokémon. This was mostly because I haven't really met many people though, haha.

EDIT: Forgot to mention ABrandonToThePast, that dude is hilarious.

My personal favourites are (in no particular order)

NateWantsToBattle- love the parodies and some of the older play through videos
TyranitarTube- currently watching the alpha sapphire extreme randomizer nuzlocke- it's really entertaining. If you haven't already, check it out!
JWittz- probably not my favourite but I watch him from time to time
Tamashi Hikora (hope I spelt that correct)- I love her videos! The fact that she covers just about everything is great too!

TyranitarTube - He's hilarious and he believes in the Peeko

MandJTV - Poketalk cracks me up and his Ash VS Red rap battle was awesome

TheJWittz - He's funny and interesting at the same time

Shady Penguinn and TheKingNappy, especially in Nuzlockes when their pokémon die... :-D

Nobody mentioned Alex Ogloza? Seriously? He's us nationals champion and does video on him climbing the Battle Spot ladder.
I also watch Tyranitartube for Peeko reasons and thejustinflynn although he doesn't really do stuff anymore.

Been watching Marriland since the release of Diamond/Pearl in Japan. Started watching TheKingNappy last year, and he has had some great series.

I've watched several but I'm only subscribed to two and they are Marriland and TheJWittz

I've been checking out more tubers. ABrandon is really funny as well as MandJ, and SilverLeagueNetworks has done some good videos, but i really like watching Pimpnite's theme battles. I just really wish he would pronounce words properly. It's Gyro ball with a soft g - sounds like jyro!

Alex Ogloza and HoodlumScrafty are two of very few "Poke-tubers" that don't make me cringe, so I'd say them.

Re: Favorite "Poke-Tuber"?

Cybertron Productions, shofu, Alex Ogloza, pokeaimMD, and shadypenguinn. Especially collabs between any of the aforementioned.

Last edited:
I used to like TheJWittz a lot because of his lively presentation.
But to my horror, I found out that he doesn't know any Japanese-- not even the Japanese alphabet.

I consider unsubscribing-- because you miss out a lot of stuff if you don't know Japanese.

LUEROI

Lueroi all the way. I don't know what it is about his videos. I can always enjoy his content. He just appeals to me more than any other poke tuber.Oh, and regarding the whole myth that he is dead.Did it ever occur to anyone that maybe he quit YouTube or has too much work do in college.

Re: LUEROI

Lueroi all the way. I don't know what it is about his videos. I can always enjoy his content. He just appeals to me more than any other poke tuber.Oh, and regarding the whole myth that he is dead.Did it ever occur to anyone that maybe he quit YouTube or has too much work do in college.

That's what dead means.

I have to say that I'm a huge fan of ShadyPenguinn and TheKingNappy both. Also gotta love Shofu and his rage moments. xD I do like watching hiimtwit and Cuddle of Death (except her intro...). I definitely enjoy JayYTGamer for his shiny Pokemon reactions, and basically aDrive for the same reasons.

I watch TamashiiHiroka, TheJWittz, Marriland, The National Dex, Cybertron Productions, Shadypenguinn, and Bird Keeper Toby are the ones are watch the most c:

Easily TheJWittz for me. I started watching his stuff about 3 years ago. And I watch his vlog stuff and RenaeCollects as well.

In the past I used to watch a lot of wifi battles and would usually watch TheKillerNacho, Haydunn and JesusisRippin for that stuff.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom