• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite PokeBall..

Looks wise I like the Premire ball. Its just so simple and pure.

When it comes to function though, I would have to say the Dusk ball. It might not look pretty, but it does a really good job catching pokemon.

Quick Ball- Really cool Sparkle when used in PBR. Usually works on pokemon that you really want to catch but don't have enough False swipe PP to get them to 1 HP.

Heavy Ball- Awesome in Soulsilver because It rapes Groudon more than Grass Knot does. Also good on other Legendaries which Are usually Heavy.

Timer Ball- Also great for Legendaries that have high HP and Takes you a while to whittle down. I give my thanks to these balls for the Capture of Palkia, Giratina and Moltres.

Dusk balls- SOOOOO COOOOL!!!!! These are brilliant balls! I use them all the time because I usually play in the evening.

I really enjoy using Quick Balls because they are extremely effective when I'm collecting.

I also love Dusk Balls, partly because I love the shadowy stuff that comes out of it when you release the Pokemon you caught in it.

Premiere Balls, while aesthetically pleasing, have only once ever in the whole time they've been around actually caught anything I tried catching with them. So I don't really like them.

The love, heal and dive ball because of the colors.
For catching, the master ball. Never fails.:)

Dusk balls
they have awesome entrance sequences, and they fit pokemon like darkrai and giratina quite well

sorry i would like to change my favorite ball,

MY OWN BALLZZZZ!!!!!!!!

sorry for the random joke,just got bored..........

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom