• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite PokeBall..

I dunno' why but I like the Premier Ball, 'specially it's animation when it's chucked at a Pokemon. ^^

I love heavy balls. they are just so awesome. however my fav as far as looks is the Moon balls. I try to use them on my favorite pokemon.

Cherish Ball... shame I can't get them :-(

Seriously though, I like the Premiere Ball and the good old Ultra Ball.

Dusk Balls. They work great for me since I love to play mostly in the late evening and night.

Premiere Ball,
I had one left and all lvl.100's when I bumped into a shiny gastly and all I could do is risk it with the ball and caught it in one!!! Yay!

oh i LOVE the Luxury and Premier balls :D mainly because of their designs xP other than that some other pokeballs i like are Moon Balls (i say umbreon's should always be given in these :[) and perhaps Dusk balls. Eh, might as well throw in the Net ball too (pun not intended :p) as i tend to favor water types and i like its animation:)

For me, I like the Quick Ball the best. Great looks, its function is great and saves me time and effort, even if it is expensive. Dusk Balls and the good old Ultra Ball and also my favorites.

However, normal Poke Balls have a special place in my heart. Maybe it's its iconic appearance, or the fact that most received Pokemon and all hatched Pokemon have it.

Ultra ball, Master ball, Moon ball, Dive ball, Luxury ball and Love ball are my favourites

Dusk Ball, Net Ball, Quick Ball and Poke Ball(yeah, for some reason, normal balls sometimes work better for me than Ultra and Great).

I love Premier Balls and Great Balls. They work the best for me, and I've even caught a full-health Skarmory with a Great Ball.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom