• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite PokeBall..

My fave is the net ball. It is just plain awesome! I love the net that comes out during a capture!

Poke, Great, Ultra, & Master Balls.

I don't care about/have never used any of the rest. lol

My favorites are Love and Luxury! I just like the way they look :)
But if I were to pick based on use, then Ultra and Net.

Probably the heal ball. Not because it's cool looking, because its probably the most practical. Hm.

In terms of appearance, I would take the Sport Ball, because it has a nice, elegant logo on the ball that makes it look good. The Luxury Ball is also considered, because of its slick black look with a simple pattern on it, and same goes for the Cherish Ball, except this time, it's red.

In terms of usage, the Master Ball is my favourite, because no extra battling and praying to work is needed to catch the Pokemon. And yes, a poll would be better in keeping track of preferences.

Well, I like the design of the Quick Ball and the Cherish Ball is so freakin' cool.

But my favorite to use is the Master Ball, purely for the convenience.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom