• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Pokemon Cry?

The Fool on the Hill

A Rambling, Gaming Dude
Reaction score
Which Pokemon has the best cry from the games?

Some of my favorites include:

Nidoking
Ninetales
Zubat (just kidding)
Cloyster
Cubone
Jynx (of course)
Espeon
Milotic
Lumineon

My top favorite would have to be Cubone's cry, though-- it's so sad...

So what's your favorite Pokemon cry?

Pachirisu. "Wahoohoorisuuuuuuuuu!" Snorlax amuses me, too.

Despite the fact that Shinx is my favorite Pokemon, I really don't like it's cry. It's probably because I spent so long chaining it, which ironcially also why it's my favorite. =P

Its probably just the immature child in me but... Stunky and Skuntank make me crack a smile every time I hear them. Also, you have to give it to Regice for practically sounding just like a laser sound you would make with your mouth (peeeuuuuw).

Mewtwo's is probably my favorite though.

let's see, there's a lot that I love, so let's have a Generation-wise category

1Gen: Jynx (not sarcasm =O), Mewtwo
2Gen: Sudowoodo, Marill
3Gen: Gardevoir, Milotic
4Gen: Starly, Kriketune

If I had to choose just one, maybe Mewto's cry would be the winner <3

I like Starly's for the 4th gen; haven't played the old ones in a while.

But the other day I was playing "guess the cry" by bringing up the cries on my computer and everyone guessed them surprisingly despite being college kids o_O

Gallade, no doubt. I love the whole slashy-swords noise.
YES.

Also, Manaphy.
I can't stop listening to it. ._. It's too pretty.
And Lopunny's is hilarious. I like comparing it to Lucario's cry then getting a good laugh out of it.

ESPEON! It says: prrrr Meow! It's a running gag with me and my brother, but it just such an adorable cry. Most annoying? Frosslass. BRRR, scary sound... Same goes for a slowed down palkia cry o_O

I really like Aggron. Sounds kinda like a whistle on a train, albeit a rather odd one.

One of my favorites is Mimiroru's cry, but I don't feel like going through all of them to pick out my favorites. . ^^"

Not sure if this counts, but the Pikachu from Yellow. He's the only one who actually sounds like he's saying his name, which is nice

My personal favorite is Glaceon and Jynx.

Jynx is such a colorful pixelated mess, but still has a beautiful tone in it.
I'd either say Cresselia or glaceon, but I choose Glaceon cause it sounds so mystifying.

Not sure if this counts, but the Pikachu from Yellow. He's the only one who actually sounds like he's saying his name, which is nice
Hahaha so true.

charmander
charmeleon
charizard(not rhyhorn!)
nidoking
yellow pikachu
dragonite
suicune
mewtwo
zapdos
hypno
houndoom
lugia
ho-oh
i'll stop it here lol

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom