• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Pokemon Movies

Favorite Pokemon films

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first will always be supreme to me. Good thing they don't add any bad puns into the movies.

Power of One's my all time favorite.

Followed by Mewtwo Strikes Back, Jirachi Wishmaker, Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea, Spell of the Unown and The Rise of Darkrai.

But Power of One will always be at the top.

First Movie because of what a huge event it was worldwide, plus Mewtwo was BADASS as hell. Power of One because of the blatant Pokeshipping. And Lucario because of the great storyline, different from the usual.

Well, the first one, 2000, and surprise surprise, Heroes. The others were okay though. Except for the legendary dragon trilogy thus far. They're kinda weird. Shaymin actually disturbed me.

Let's see...here's my Top 3:

1. Pokemon 2000: The Power of One

2. Pokemon Movie 10: The Rise of Darkrai

3. All of the AG movies...

My favourite movies are 7 and 10. Right now I can't decide which one I like better.
Movie 7 because of unique Hi-Tech city, Tory and also because how all other characters helped Ash to save the day.
Movie 10 because of Darkrai and of course the fact how Ash wasn't the only one who save the day and not only Dawn but also all of their Pokémon helped them.
But I like all other movies with exception of Movie 8, who had the worst and least logical plot, Lucario was IMO one of the worst Pokémon character ever and also was way too Ash centric for my liking. Not to mention we didn't need second movie about Mew.

Where's the all of the above choice?
It's multiple choice poll, so you can easily choose all choices ;-)

Last edited:
1. Pokemon 2000: The Power of One
2. Pokemon The First Movie
3. Pokemon 3: Spell of the Unown

First three movies ftw.

The Rise of Darkrai is my favorite.
I also love Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, but I watched it too many times, so I'm kinda sick of it... :p

Second and eight. Filler saga movies for the win <3

My favourites would most definitely be Heroes and The Power of One.
Heroes coming first, of course.

Hasn't this been done before?

Anyway, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew is my All-Time Fave.

Honorable mention goes to Pokémon 3: The Movie.

ranger:temple of the sea and destiny deoxys.

I like 2000 and Lucario because Team Rocket actually did something, and Jirachi because Max was the main character.

Let's see...

First movie- I don't know. It was just somehow more pokemon-ish to me somehow.

Pokemon Heroes- I love Latias and Latios.

Giratina and the sky warrior- Shaymin is another favorite of mine.

Hah. Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea is a slick movie. Jack Walker has some smooth espionage moves.

Right now The Rise Of Darkrai is my top favorite with Arceus and the Jewel of Life right behind it, but they're literally tied and probably will flip very soon.

I rank them in order from best to worst like this:

10/12, 11, 2, 6, 3, 8, 1, 7, 5, 4, 9.

Let's see, my favorite of the bunch would be the Lucario movie with Heroes and Darkrai coming after it. The first movie also gets honorable mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom