• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Pokemon of Each Type + Generation

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
this is a thread where people can post the results of this website, where you can choose your favorite pokemon of each type from each generation.
this is mine:
download.png

1693247974104.png
I tried very hard not to leave any blank (without repeating except the bottom row). I tried so hard. Then I got to Gen 9 gimmick form... one of the last boxes remaining. And I'm sorry, but in my personal opinion, the ones this thing considers gimmick forms for Gen 9... are simply not very good.

Haven't gone through and sorted out the bottom extra things yet, will probably later.

Here's mine, it would have a couple changes in Gen IX but overall it represents what I like.

In the team part I tried to use Pokemon that I have used in the past and that compliment each other but I don't like completely how it turned out, should have struck to my XY team lol.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 53
download (1).png
most of my BIG favs are still the same (absol, sylveon, golisopod) but i kinda changed my mind abt a few others after thinking about it some more. i also chose not to include megas outside of the gimmick section.

Back
Top Bottom