• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite pokemon owned by main characters in XY so far

Excluding the old ones.

• Total voters

weeaboo_girl84

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Which ones do you like most? Excluding Wobbuffet and Pikachu becuz they've been around longer.

Last edited:
Froakie. I like this character's serious attitude and ninja motif he's got. He's also very skilled and resourceful fighter based on the battles he participated in. Froakie has a great future ahead of him, I hope he breaks the Water-Starter curse and becomes a Greninja.

I really like Fennekin. It is just adorable and seeing how Serena treats it makes me want to have one as a pet. Also, when it isn't being difficult, it appears to be a substantial battler. That Flamethrower tho. Hopefully she gets more screentime in the future.

Sceptile is one of my favourites from Ash's Pokemon. And Froakie is quite like it.

So far, XY is going well but I realized thanks to this thread, current Pokemon cast is quite lousy IMO. Almost BW lousy for my taste.

I honestly love Clemont's Chespin. It's such a funny Pokemon, I can't count the number of times it had me laughing.

Besides Chespin, I also really love Ash's Fletchinder and Serena's Fennekin. Dedenne is really cool too.

Froakie's gotten boring with those f*cking Frubbles (It might as well be an actual move with all the attention it gets), Chespin is Oshawott v2.0 (And I wanted that guy to just stay behind after winning that dumb scalchop competition), and Fennekin just sits around and looks pretty all day. Fletchling and Bunnelby are ok but there's not much to them.
Inkay and Pumpkaboo actually make a good team though, so I'm voting for them. I for one want to see them winning some battles every once in a while.

Please add Luxio!

I love it already!

Back
Top Bottom