• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Pokemon Theories

I've got one: Wally and N are twins

It's extreamly random but it would be cool, it would then mabe be revealed in the possible R/S/E remakes

It could be possible, couldn't it?

I've got one: Wally and N are twins

It's extreamly random but it would be cool, it would then mabe be revealed in the possible R/S/E remakes

It could be possible, couldn't it?

Wally was 11 in R/S/E, while N was 18 in B/W/G. So you're probably better off hoping for sequels to R/S/E then remakes.

I think that N and Wally look related as well, and considering the fact that one of the Sages tells you that N might not be Ghetsis' real son...

I have a crackish theory that Red has been turned into a Pokemon and that's why he's hiding on top of Mt. Silver. He knows Teleport. XD

I have heard a lot about that C/C/C are the Shadow Triad theory... That would be a pretty big twist. Especially if there is a point in the Third Game, where you have to Triple Battle the ST, and their Pokemon are Simisage/sear/pour.

I did hear one theory about N actually being a Zoroark in disguise. It would explain why N feels so close to Pokemon, and why Ghetsis didn't really care about him, and was only using N to dominate Unova, but this theory is kind of silly anyway.

anyone want to disapprove my theory that professor juniper is Oak's daughter, and that Cedric is her step-dad?

The "Ash is in a perpetual coma" theory, FTW!

What other sane reason is there why Ash never ages, his numerous feats and accomplishments in Gyms, Pokemon Leagues and several championships are always unbeknown to the locals of the various new regions he visits and why normal Pokemon act so hostile, belligerent and violent towards Ash in the first episode (i.e. the flock of Sparrows,the Pidgey and Pikachu) prior to him being knocked unconscious during the Sparrow attack, and then following that ordeal, most of the wild Pokemon on the show seriously mellow out for the remainder of the series.

I think that N and Wally look related as well, and considering the fact that one of the Sages tells you that N might not be Ghetsis' real son...

I have a crackish theory that Red has been turned into a Pokemon and that's why he's hiding on top of Mt. Silver. He knows Teleport. XD
I think Red's rather a ghost... Mabe Blue killed him? that would be epic :p

I'm really keen on the idea that the GS ball (in the games) doesn't actually contain Celebi but instead some horrific Eldritch Abomination that man was never meant to know.

I like the Ditto = failed mew clones and DeadRed ones too.

anyone want to disapprove my theory that professor juniper is Oak's daughter, and that Cedric is her step-dad?
Professor Cedric Juniper says hi.
Black_White_Cedric_Juniper.png

How could Brendan be Ethan, anyway? It's not canon that Brendan moves to Hoenn from Johto, because May can also move, depending on who you choose.

Besides, the Hoenn games happen three years prior to the Johto games, so did Brendan move back to Johto to resume life as Ethan, even though he should be three years older than he is? Brendan is 10-11 is R/S/E, but Ethan is 10-11 in G/S/C/HG/SS. There's a gap there.

How could Brendan be Ethan, anyway? It's not canon that Brendan moves to Hoenn from Johto, because May can also move, depending on who you choose.

Besides, the Hoenn games happen three years prior to the Johto games, so did Brendan move back to Johto to resume life as Ethan, even though he should be three years older than he is? Brendan is 10-11 is R/S/E, but Ethan is 10-11 in G/S/C/HG/SS. There's a gap there.

I lost you past "happen".
Perhaps May is Lyra?

Perhaps May is Lyra?

Still, this would leave a hole in the plot. Lyra and May have different dimensions, despite being the same age. May should be at least 13 when the Johto based games happen in the story.

Another reason to dispute the Brenden=Ethan theory would be that Ethan is smaller than Brendan. So, did Brendan shrink?

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom