• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Pokemon Type

Favorite Pokemon Type

• Normal

Votes: 8 2.5%
  • Grass

Votes: 27 8.5%
  • Fire

Votes: 38 12.0%
  • Water

Votes: 43 13.6%
  • Steel

Votes: 20 6.3%
  • Fighting

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Poison

Votes: 11 3.5%
  • Flying

Votes: 6 1.9%
  • Electric

Votes: 24 7.6%
  • Ground

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • Rock

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Psychic

Votes: 15 4.7%
  • Ice

Votes: 10 3.2%
  • Dark

Votes: 29 9.2%
  • Dragon

Votes: 43 13.6%
  • Ghost

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • Bug

Votes: 11 3.5%

• Total voters
Grass.

Also fire appears to be the most loved type... Lot of pyromaniacs here I guess.

Hard choice... I like most all of the types and I like to try new combos with the different types when I start over.

I went with steel type, mainly cause I'm a big fan of Scizor and Lucario.

So hard to pick a favorite, i went with dark in the end though. For some reason, the dark type is the most complex it seems. Many, such as absol and darkrai, are misunderstood heroes that always get shown in an evil light. Dark has a lot of really cool moves that are fun to use too.
Honorable Mentions
Fire: C'mon, anything that can breath fire is epic in my book. + Typhlosion.
Water: Such an elegant group of pokemon. Beautiful art on most Water types, Milotic, Starmie, etc etc.
Steel: Nothing can penetrate them. Scizor FTW!!!
Bug : For some reason I like them, idk what it is but I like the bugs. Once again, Scizor FTW!!!
Ghost: Very similar to the reasons I like Dark type. Some awesome pokes are Ghosties, Dusknoir, Gengar, etc etc.
Ice : The Dragon's antivenom! This offensive based type has been pwning lance since 1998 with no signs of stopping!
Lots of honorable mentions, but what can I say, all the types are cool :/ lol

The bug type.
Even though Porygon is a normal type, I still prefer bugs, because they are the most "unique". They have all of the cool ways of evolving (just think Shedinja) and the coolest move animation (Signal Beam is sexy)

I have to go with the Bug type because it is so underapreciated. its got got great poke's like Scizor, Forretress, Ledian, and the best pokemon ever... BUTTERFREE FTW.

i LOVE dark types personaly. they look awesome and have only that fighting weakness on them. add in great moves and looks...
perfect.
others would be: dragon, for their grace and legend and flying types.
also i adore any pokemon that learns aura sphere. not a type but.. look at the user name *shrugs*

I chose Dragon cause I like the type and the egg group since I consider my favourite pokemon Charizard a Dragon...

Well, Grass is my favourite, but I also like Psychic, Water and Ice.

But my favourite Pokemon is none of those types. XP

I like them all, but it's mostly a tie between normal and fire for my favorite.

I have a three-way tie for favorites: Fire, Dragon, and Ice.

I've always used one fire type in my party, but I'm using the latter types for the first time in SS and I'm really enjoying it, even with ice's various weaknesses (and, alternatively, dragon's crippling weakness to ice).

Grass Types. I love them. Weirdly enough, though, I always seem to choose the Water Starter.

Dragon and Psychic are my most fave types.
Dragon types are very strong and cool looking and psychic because I really like psychic type moves. Also many of psychic type Pokémon are my faves<3

I also do like grass types

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom