• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Pokemon without an evolution? [No legendaries]

Aerodactyl and Sigilyph. The first one becuase it's really cool, and really useful, both in game and in battle. The second one, because it's really badass, I've winned many battles thanks to it.

GIRATINA!!!!!!!!! My favorite Pokémon, as my name implies.

But if we're not talking legends, I have to say either Kecleon or Absol. Kecleon for being a lizard with high Special Defense (I like Pokemon with high special defense: Empoleon, Umbreon, etc.) and Absol for just being a boss prophet wolf.

I'm using Sigilyph in Black 2, and it's worked wonders for me. I like its strength.

Absol is my absolutely favorite Pokémon of them all :p so he´s the absolute leader :D

I also like Lapras, Girafarig, Skarmory and Tropius :3

Re: Favorite Pokemon without an evolution?

Hmm.. that would probably be Relicanth, I just like it's design and that it (probably) is a reference to a real life fish.

Emolga. People are all like "why doesn't pachirisu evolve into emogla that doesn't make sense" and I'm just like no. Really, though, it's an amazing pokemon. It can learn some pretty cool moves and it always comes with a free cheri berry.

Gen I - Lapras
Gen II - Skarmory
Gen III - Mawile
Gen IV - Chatot
Gen V - Cryogonal

While looking through Bulbapedia for this, I noticed how few of these there are left.

I'd have to go with either Kecleon or Absol. I've always liked both of them ever since I saw them in my Saphire. So, yeah.

Going by generations...

Gen. I - Ditto and Kangaskhan
Gen. II - Shuckle, Dunsparce and Skarmory
Gen. III - Spinda and Tropius
Gen. IV - Spiritomb
Gen. V - Audino and Stunfisk; Sawk and Throh are runner-ups

I personally like Sigilyph quite a bit. Its movepool is great, and I admire its appearance as well.

My very best's Drudiggon... It's a NON-EVOLVING DRAGON!

GEN 1: Snorlax (it was like that back then), Lapras (for current standards), Aerodactyl (not sure if it counts, it's Stage 1 on TCG)
GEN 2: Skarmory/Heracross
GEN 3: Tropius
GEN 4: Spiritomb
GEN 5: Drudiggon obviously

GEN 1 : Magmar
GEN 2 : Smeargle
GEN 3 : Zangoose
GEN 4 : Chatot
GEN 5 : Throh

Gen 1 - Ditto.
Gen 2 - Miltank.
Gen 3 - Absol. (My overal favorite of those)
Gen 4 - Pachirisu.
Gen 5 - Stunfisk.

GenI - Aerodactyl
GenII - Heracross
GenIII - Zangoose
GenIV - Spiritomb
GenV - Druddigon

Gen I: Lapras
Gen II: Heracross
Gen III: Kecleon
Gen IV: None really, but out of the available options, I prefer Chatot the most.
Gen V: Either Stunfisk or Druddigon, I can't decide.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom