• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Pseudo Legendary

Favorite 600 BST, pseudo-legendary behemoth?

• Dragonite, the Dragon Pokemon

• Tyranitar, the Armor Pokemon

• Metagross, the Iron Leg Pokemon

• Salamence, the Dragon Pokemon

• Garchomp, the Mach Pokemon

• Hydreigon, the Brutal Pokemon

• Goodra, the Dragon Pokemon

• Kommo-o, the Scaly Pokemon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mine is definitely Goodra.

I love it. I absolutely love it. It’s a nice change from the usual fierce monsters that we get (coming a gen after the cool but personally too edgy Hydreigon) and it looks absolutely adorable. It’s sweet, cuddly, it liked hugs and to take care of its friends. It has an unique fighting style between pseudos and an interesting physiology, as well as a defensive oriented stat pool that reflect its personality well.

I didn’t think much of it until Ash’s came along, and seeing it properly animated and full of charisma got me in love with the whole line. It inspired me to seek out a Goomy (Bella) in a Y gameplay and raise it into a powerhouse, and it was also inspiration for a joke alter ego I had in a previous site.

All in all, I love it. Metagross comes at a close second, only losing by a hair because I don’t have as much personal attachment to it. I actually don’t dislike any pseudos, to be honest. They’re all cool in their own way.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom