• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

favorite sandwich?

AidanC97

Reaction score
yea

What is your favourite sandwich?

you can choose to take pics if you want :p

Burgers. The more meat, cheese, bacon and toppings the better. I also love cold cuts with lots of lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles and mayonnaise.

Oh man, lots of good options.

A good tuna melt always hits the spot. Toasty white bread, tuna, lettuce, american, bacon... Simple but effective. Also on the simple side, a classic turkey club is something I'll never say no to.

On the bit more complicated side, a modified Italian is something I make myself often. Good Italian bread (also works on a crusty baguette or a ciabatta roll), prosucitto, sopressata, arugula, a light vinaigrette, some pesto and topped with fresh mozzarella cheese... Yum.

A good ruben is nice, but if we are talking subs a nice italian bmt with spinach, olives, light mayo, and some red wine vinager is my favorite.

I love cheese savoury sandwiches! To a lesser extent I enjoy chicken and stuffing, egg and cress and tuna and cucumber. There isn't a lot I wont eat on a sandwich. Tomatoes are the biggest turn off I can think of.

Grilled Mozzarella & Roasted Red Pepper Sandwich
Makes 1 sandwich

Ingredients
1 tablespoon reduced-fat olive oil vinaigrette or prepared reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
2 slices (1 ounce each) Italian-style sandwich bread
Fresh basil leaves (optional)
1/3 cup roasted red peppers, rinsed, drained and patted dry
2 slices (1 ounce each) part-skim mozzarella or reduced-fat Swiss cheese
Nonstick olive oil cooking spray

1. Brush dressing on 1 side of 1 bread slice; top with basil, if desired, peppers, cheese and remaining bread slice. Lightly spray both sides of sandwich with cooking spray.

2. Place large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add sandwich; cook 4 to 5 minutes per side or until cheese melts and sandwich is golden brown.

Last edited:
Love grilled cheese sandwiches with American cheese. I always eat two cut into triangles with potato chips.

Hamburgers I also love if not adore. Love Big Macs, Double Cheeseburgers, Cheeseburger, Hamburger, from MCD. The Whopper with just lettuce, ketchup and mayo from BK.

Used to also enjoy the Double Crunch from KFC, which I discovered too late, as they discontinued it to "simplify" the menu, or as I consider it, "change it for the worse." And who can forget the Snackers with Pepper Mayo. Mmm-mmm, absolutely de-li-cious! Another item that is sorely missed.

By the way, Icarus Frond, your signature image makes me laugh! That's probably not what you intended it for, but I can't help but find the look on Murkrow's face funny. hehehehe. . .

Last edited:
Aww, that's sweet of you to say! I had to remove it because my sig was too tall, though.

(If you're wondering what Rose_et_Raine was talking about, click on the link in my sig and look at the main banner!)

Sandwiches, I love sandwiches.

My #1 favorite for me is kind of odd for many - Wheat bread with horseradish, any combination of meat (turkey, honey ham, or tuna would be my favorites choice), for vegetables Spinach and onions and some mushrooms too, and to finish it off lots of blue cheese.

Another for me is just a simple blue cheese sandwich, wheat bread - light mayo and some mustard - blue cheese - and spinach, onions. You can say I'm addicted to blue cheese.

Subway: love the tuna sandwich and love the Subway melt

Oh man this is a tough one. I guess my go to Sandwich would either be "Spiffy Tiffy" or "Menage a Trois" with Mozzarella Sticks from Ike's.

I used to eat peanut butter and pickle sandwiches a lot. Then I got lazier, and now I just put lunch meat and cheese on my sandwiches.

1)Roast Beef sandwich
2) Pastrami sandwich
3) Ham sandwich
4) Holiday Sandwich at Earl of Sandwich:
earl-of-sandwich-holiday-sandwich.jpg

Attachments

• earl-of-sandwich-holiday-sandwich.jpg
    earl-of-sandwich-holiday-sandwich.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 35
Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom