• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Seafood?

Nytie

Pink Spider
Reaction score
If it lives in the water, odds are someone has tried to cook it, or at least eat it. What's your favorite?

I think salmon is my favorite fish, and I'm also partial to eel and squid, particularly fried.

I LOVE mahi mahi, but since I don't live anywhere near the ocean it's hard to find. Scallops are great too, but expensive. I've also taken a liking to mussels recently, which I didn't expect since I don't like clams or oysters.

oh god I love seafood. I love fried calamari, baked and fried clams (and clam dip is amazing oh my god), mussels with white wine and lemon, fried shrimp, crabcakes...

as far as actual fish goes, tuna is the best.

I love scallops, pan seared with herb or garlic butter, in chowder or with pasta, they're so good. Smoked trout is amazing as well.

I'm from a coastal town so I was raised to love seafood...and I do love all of it!
My favorite food of all has to be shrimp because it can be prepared in so many ways and tastes delicious regardless. But I also love crab, lobster, scallops and clams, calamari, you name it!..ahh my mouth is watering just thinking about it all!
I'm not a big fan of fish, though. They kind of make me shudder.

Big lover of seafood. I can't really point to just one. But my biggest weaknesses are:

Mackerel, Salmon, Monkfish, Herring and all sorts of crabs.

I love shrimp! Half of the time I have dinner at a restaurant, I order a shrimp dinner (or steak with some bits of shrimp). I quite liked trying calamari as well. I don't like oysters much anymore. I used to like them as a kid, but I guess my taste buds changed.

So much to choose from. But to choose, it would probably be shrimp (any kind would do), oyster, clam chowder, and flounder.

My favorite seafood is squid which we (me, my family, friends, community, etc.) get to rarely eat unfortunately; I also enjoy lobster/crab, and mussels.

(Continued: My favorite type of food is certainly seafood which I prefer even more than foods that contain high salt and sugar (which is what humans naturally crave), that being said I can eat nothing but seafood for over 9 months for every meal without getting sick of it.)

This is a tough decision, but a possible candidate is calamari. And tilapia (a delicacy from where my family is from)

Seafood is friggin amazing.

I love the sashimi platter at my local sushi place. Salmon, tuna, etc.

I also love lobster, shrimp, scallops and clams.

I actually dislike most types of seafood, but I will occasionally eat a little bit of crab or lobster meat. Even that is not really my taste, though.. ^^;

I believe I once had one of those little crab rolls...god, it's been years, it was like a little hushpuppy, but with shredded crab inside. Oh, they were so good~

I love Seafood!!

Squid is my absolute favorite, Stuffed-Squid is my most favorite meal to prepare, sadly, I can't cook it much, kind of hard to get a hold of the bigger squid, all I find in local seafood stores are the frozen small ones, or tentacles only.

I also love the Shrimp Cocktail that my mother makes, non-alcoholic that is mostly tomato juice "Clamato" or "V8" kind - she mixes octopus, shrimp. clams, scallops, oysters, and mussels and prepares fresh salad on the side and home made "tostadas" and home made "pico de gallo"... I could eat that for ever and never get bored of it

I also love Tuna, any kind of tuna is good with me (yes, even canned tuna too - it taste good if I use my imagination and intelligence and make it work out).

Any dish with seafood on it I'm willing to try out.

I'm such a seafood fiend... I'll eat just about anything that swims or scuttles..
Lobster is amazing of course (and expensive), but let's go with some other stuff. I've become a master at cracking the meat out of snow crab (not the huge king crab, those are mega $$$). I'd rather just settle down with a bag of little brown steamer clams and go to town, with lemon juice in the butter. Trout is great when you can catch the darned things. What else? Shrimp cocktail (hooray for horseradish!), grilled salmon...
Oh great.. now I'm drooling. *sniff*

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom