Favorite Signature Moves?

Typhlosion!
Reaction score
What are your favorite signature moves? Judgement is pretty cool, as well as Aeroblast. Leaf Blade is amazing, and I feel it was wasted on Sceptile. My Gallade kills with it.

So you want to be a hero?
Reaction score
I prefer sacred fire and shadow force. Sacred fire's animation rocks, and shadow force is awesome because it's a ghost-type version of dig.

What would happen?
Reaction score
Hmm, off the top of my head: SacredFire and Aeroblast. G/S/C Aeroblast is the best.

Roar of Time and Spacial Rend appealed to me until I saw their animations. I was hoping for either one to at least cause a ripple effect in the screen (like how heat distorts air), but they only shoot colorful spirals and circles.

Consideration
Reaction score
I think I like Aeroblast the most (in Generation 2) and Shadow Force in Generation 4. Aeroblast's animation in all games after Generation 2 was horrible so I only like it's initial animation. Shadow Force is just cool-looking in all games so far.

The Lark Ascending.
Reaction score
i LOVE the original sound that aeroblast made, it was so distorted and chaotic, like lugia's original call. amazing :')

I do all my own sprites
Reaction score
Aeroblast has a cool name, awesome power and crit chance, a cool animation, and a horrible attacking type. It is still awesome though.

My next fave would probably be leaf blade. The gen 3 animation rocked, and gen 4 is pretty good too. Although gallade is a better user of it now, so I guess it isn't signature anymore...

The People's Champion
Reaction score
All of the dragon trio's special moves are fantastic. Especially Shadow Force. As far as normal pokemon go, I really like Leaf Blade. I'm down with anything that raises the CHR, and Grass can always use a good move.

Typhlosion!
Reaction score
This also applies to any move that was a signature move. Including things like Leaf Blade, Muddy Water, Blaze Kick, Glare, and Extremespeed.

The People's Champion
Reaction score
Oh yeah, forgot about Blaze Kick. It and Sky Uppercut were my two favorite moves back when Gen 3 was the current game.

Formerly GTT
Reaction score
Let's see...

-Aeroblast

-Sacred Fire

-Leaf Blade

-Frenzy Plant

-Blaze Kick

-Hydro Cannon

-Sky Uppercut

-Judgement

Reaction score
I like Aeroblast, Frenzy Plant and Sacred Fire. If I had to pick just one of them I'd say Frenzy Plant (even the name itself sounds cool).

Trainer of Giant Pokemon
Reaction score
Leaf Blade followed very closely by Judgement. Gallade was by far my fave pokemon for a really long time.

-Mijumaru + Evos = his shell attack, I havent seen that attack by other pokemon yet, so until proven that it isnt signature, Shell Blade is another top 3.

VOLKNER!
Reaction score
Volt Tackle and Shadow Force. Why? Because they're special. That's why.

busy
Reaction score
I like Sucker Punch (love the way it works, plus decent power). I try to teach the very move Pokemon in my team that can learn it.