• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Signature Moves?

I like Seed Flare and Spacial Rend. Spacial Rend because I had a Palkia.

Fusion Flare is also cool!

Top of the page mail! :mail:

Leaf Blade! My Sceptile beat everyone in Emerald with that one move. I also liked how well a Leafeon can use it.

Softboiled is so useful both in-game and competitivly. It's nice having infinite potions. :)

Areoblast is awesome as well. Just hearing the name reaks of awe. Volt Switch is also cool, and Emolga learns it by leveling up, but I don't think it really counts since it's also a TM. lol

For me, Softboiled and Milkdrink go for infinite hp XD

Blaze kick is awesome after a Hone Claw, and DynamicPunch is deadly on a No Guard Machamp.

U-turn, definitely.

After trying battle tower, I realized starting with EQ only works half the time with Gliscor, so hitting with U-turn and switching to a better type matchup is awesome (especially a steel type Empoleon). The enemy always uses water or ice against Gliscor, so Empoleon eats it up.

Funny: U-turn on Cacturne or Shiftry

Ehh, Pay Day off Meowth..
Thanks to it, I got 999'999 in my Soul Silver, both mom savings and on Lyra :L

Sacred Fire
Aeroblast
Hydro Cannon
Leaf Blade
Blaze Kick

Back in Gen. 2 was when Aeroblast was at its best. Got work done with that!

Is Aura Sphere considered a signature move? I'm sure other Pokemon besides Lucario can learn it, so, I'm not entirely sure...

If it is, than that's one of my favorite signature moves.
Nice and solid base power (90) and it never misses. Who could ask for anything more?

BUT

If it's not, than forget you ever saw this post. This post never existed I don't really have a favorite signature move.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom