• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Signature Moves?

rbogey

Typhlosion!
Reaction score
What are your favorite signature moves? Judgement is pretty cool, as well as Aeroblast. Leaf Blade is amazing, and I feel it was wasted on Sceptile. My Gallade kills with it.

I prefer sacred fire and shadow force. Sacred fire's animation rocks, and shadow force is awesome because it's a ghost-type version of dig.

Hmm, off the top of my head: SacredFire and Aeroblast. G/S/C Aeroblast is the best.

Roar of Time and Spacial Rend appealed to me until I saw their animations. I was hoping for either one to at least cause a ripple effect in the screen (like how heat distorts air), but they only shoot colorful spirals and circles.

I think I like Aeroblast the most (in Generation 2) and Shadow Force in Generation 4. Aeroblast's animation in all games after Generation 2 was horrible so I only like it's initial animation. Shadow Force is just cool-looking in all games so far.

i LOVE the original sound that aeroblast made, it was so distorted and chaotic, like lugia's original call. amazing :')

Aeroblast has a cool name, awesome power and crit chance, a cool animation, and a horrible attacking type. It is still awesome though.

My next fave would probably be leaf blade. The gen 3 animation rocked, and gen 4 is pretty good too. Although gallade is a better user of it now, so I guess it isn't signature anymore...

All of the dragon trio's special moves are fantastic. Especially Shadow Force. As far as normal pokemon go, I really like Leaf Blade. I'm down with anything that raises the CHR, and Grass can always use a good move.

This also applies to any move that was a signature move. Including things like Leaf Blade, Muddy Water, Blaze Kick, Glare, and Extremespeed.

Oh yeah, forgot about Blaze Kick. It and Sky Uppercut were my two favorite moves back when Gen 3 was the current game.

Let's see...

-Aeroblast

-Sacred Fire

-Leaf Blade

-Frenzy Plant

-Blaze Kick

-Hydro Cannon

-Sky Uppercut

-Judgement

I like Aeroblast, Frenzy Plant and Sacred Fire. If I had to pick just one of them I'd say Frenzy Plant (even the name itself sounds cool).

Leaf Blade followed very closely by Judgement. Gallade was by far my fave pokemon for a really long time.

-Mijumaru + Evos = his shell attack, I havent seen that attack by other pokemon yet, so until proven that it isnt signature, Shell Blade is another top 3.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom