• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Team Rocket Centric Episode

Favorite Team Rocket Episodes

• Holy Matrimony!(Gardy and Kojirou!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Princess Versus Princess!(Fierce Fighting!Pokemon Girl's Day)

• The Breeding Center Secret!

• Go West, Young Meowth(Nyasu's A E I O U)

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Ignorance is Blissey!

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • We're No Angels!(Do Your Best! Look Forward Rocket-Dan!)

• Training Daze!(Origins of Love and Youth!)

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Sweet Baby James(Enter Manene! The House of Relaxation!)

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Crossing Paths!(Good Bye Dokucale!)

• A Lean Mean Team Rocket Machine(Back to Basics Rocket-Dan!)

• Dressed for Jess Success!(Pokemon Contest The Suiren Convention!

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The Treasure is All Mine!(Huge Amount of Peril! Kojirou's Treasure Chest!)

• The Thief That Keeps On Thieving!(Yanyanma! The Capture Plan!)

• Noodles: Roamin' Off!(The Rocket-Dan Disbands!?)

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • For the Love of Meowth!(Goodbye Rocket-Dan! Nyasu's Love!?)

• A Parent Trapped!(Captured Lugia!)

• A Promise is a Promise(The Promise with Lugia!)

• Other

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

Sweet Veil

Bright Days
Reaction score
What is your favorite episode featuring Team Rocket and about them?

Last edited by a moderator:
DP117. I just loved how it showed how close the TRio were. Ignoring the RocketShippy parts, it really gave me a feel of how all three will always stick together, no matter how hard things get.

Last edited:
That one in Pokemon Chronicles saying how they all met each other. I also loved the "Meowth Rules" episode with "O Meowth of Bounty" :3 oh yeah I also liked the first episode with Jessibelle XDD

DP092. It was hilarious to me how spending all that time at the Pokemon Summer School got them all soft and flabby (a rare moment to see a fat Jessie too XD), and then their complete rebound into badassness.

Origin of Love and Youth. It has beautiful animation, it's touching and an episode about nothing but the Rockets is just such a brilliant concept.

Since I can't vote for the Rocket/Plasma episodes yet, I'm going to have to go with DP117. Aside from the Rocketshipping, it's deeper than most episodes since we get a good look into each of TRio's thoughts and feelings.

I'm going to have to go with the "Farewell Dokucale" episode. I don't think many episodes can evoke that much feeling into me...I still kinda tear up at the ending to this day XD

But Origin of Love and Youth definitely deserves a mention. I remember being obsessed with waiting for it to air in the dub after trying to track down the original version for so long, lol.

I don't even know where to start, since the Rocket-centric episodes are usually my favorite. If I had to name my #1 though, it'd definitely be the "Training Daze" Chronicles special. I was sad Mondo wasn't included but the episode itself gave you such a good feel for the Rockets' characters and had a lot of shipping hints. I especially loved the scene with Musashi on the balcony where she was introduced to Kojiro... such a good episode ;_;

#2 spot goes to the The Ultimate Test episode all the way back in Kanto. Kojiro being disqualified because he sent out two Pokemon at once really made the highlight of the episode imo.

I thought AG176 - Team Rocket Dissolution!? Respective Roads! was a fun one. The music, the huge brawl between the trainers and the Rocket-dan members, and the Yamato / Kojirou and Musashi / Kosaburou mottos were awesome. The "animation" was really, really bad, though.

Go West, Young Meowth. I liked his backstory, that his reason for learning to walk and talk like a person to impress a lady Meowth. Aww.

And then she calls him a freak. Aw.

A Lean Mean Rocket Machine. I loved seeing them get back to the basics (temporarily), and it showed just how clueless Dawn is.

However the whole Piplup sideplot was a snooze.

*looks at the poll* Oh God, so many episodes I like. *_*

I'd say that number one is DP117 "Noodles: Roamin' Off!" (The Rocket-Dan Disbands!?) with the second one being "Crossing Paths!" (Good Bye Dokucale!) due the fact it was very emotional and it showed Jessie in a light we rarely get to see her in. I loved both of these episode. :D

I like all the episodes TR Centric but I already know that I would not have liked the episodes TR vs Team Plasma because I hated the preview, sorry, these episodes seemed too "military" to me. My 2 favorite episodes are: "Sweet Baby James" and " Noodles Roamin off". ("Holly matrimony", "The fortune hunters" and "Here's Lookin' at You, Elekid" Have every 3 the third place in my heart) I always liked the episodes of separation of Team Rocket with their pokémon because they were the most emotional. I have many difficulties to accept that there was no suitable episode of separation of Team Rocket with their pokémon of Sinnoh at the beginning of Best Wishes. That stays in me across the throat.........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom