• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite track off Pokemon Christmas Bash?

Which track is your favorite?

• Pokémon Christmas Bash

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I'm Giving Santa a Pikachu for Christmas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winter Is The Coolest Time Of Year

• Nobody Don't Like Christmas

• I Keep My Home In My Heart

• The Christmas Song

• Under The Mistletoe

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Must Be Santa

• The Night Before Christmas

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Christmas Medley

• Total voters

Araragi-hakase

QUEEN NICKI DOMINATE
Reaction score
Now that the holiday season is upon us, did you know that there was a Pokemon Christmas album? What's your favorite track?

Pokémon Christmas Bash - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Mine is "The Night Before Christmas", it's not really a song, just a bunch of the characters reading a story. The voices are the old dub voices, so it gave me a nostalgic feeling listening to it, their interactions were really cute. Some of their wording is, er, interesting.

Okay, yeah, this whole album is horribly corny and pretty lulzy. But worth the listen.

My favorite is "Pokemon Christmas Bash", because the whole main cast has a little solo. (Including the Dex!) The lyrics are really funny too. My other favorites are "The Night Before Christmas" because it tells a story, and it's enjoyable to listen to. I also like "I Keep My Home in My Heart", even though it's cheesy, but I like the Brock and Misty duet.

I like "Christmas Medley" because all the characters were hilarious, and everyone sounded good together. It was cool hearing all the holiday tracks we're used to Pokéfied. xD

"The Night Before Christmas" because the first 30 seconds of the song are unintentionally hilarious xD

Probably the only person who likes "Nobody Don't Like Christmas" XD

Also, don't kill me, but I...really like "Under the Mistletoe." I'm not even a pokeshipper, but I thought it was...really...cute.

gag. ;^;

EDIT: Yeah, I'm sorry...it has to be "under the mistletoe" because I just remembered how Ash pretty much rejected her in the end. omg, i lol'd like a madman when I first heard that as a kid.

EDIT 2: HAHAHAHA, I just listened to it again. If Ash was intentionally standing under the mistletoe by this time, there'd be a congregation of people fighting to get that kiss. Goddamn, I wish my favorite pairing had this much fanservice.

re-listen #3~

Last edited:
Mine has to be 'Under the Mistletoe', for the Pokeshipping. Followed by 'The night before Christmas'.

Back
Top Bottom