• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite type of candy

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Is there a brand of candy that you guys like? I feel that I have lost my sweet tooth for them, though I did like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups when I was younger. Also skittles.

Dairy Milk (Original or Caramel), Skittles, Reese's, and Snickers to name a few.

M&Ms and Reese's Pieces are my favorites. I've always liked them but I've lost my taste for a lot of candy over the years (I'm mostly just a plain chocolate kind of person these days) while I do continue to enjoy M&Ms and Reese's Pieces, I think because of their fairly simple flavors and textures while other candy tends to be too sweet and overwhelming. I still enjoy things like Reese's Cups and Snickers but I prefer them incorporated into other things like ice cream rather than on their own. For fruit-flavored candy, I like Haribo gummy bears/worms and Starbursts on occasion.

(Man I just reminded myself of being a kid when my best friend and I would go to the store and buy ourselves candy every Saturday. I got Starbursts and a Tootsie Roll pop every single time. I could never do that now lol)

I don't eat candy as much as I used to when I was younger but Halloween is almost around the corner so that would be the best time to get a giant bucket of candy and pig out.

reese's peanut butter cups are my favorites. i also really like sour candy and gummies (so i love sour patch kids)
I feel like we have similar tastes in candy! Ha ha. Reese’s Peanut butter cups are really the only candy I crave. I’m also a real sucker for… suckers.

For me, it would be Reese's, Twix and Sour Patch Watermelon. Also a sucker for those caramel apple lollipops myself.

Sour and gummi candies are my usual go-to. Albanese makes the BEST gummi bears and worms I've ever tried. They literally taste like eating juice.

Goetze Caramel Creams

Utterly addicted to them, they're so damn good. Need to get a bag of them next time I go out shopping.

Also love Hi-Chew and chocolate, but decent quality chocolate, none of that Hershey's business. Not a fan of Hershey's and other American chocolates that try to copy them. Candy corn too, love candy corn. Don't get the people who say it's nasty, it's delicious.

Back
Top Bottom