• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite type of candy

I'm a big fan of gummi worms (not bears though.) I'll eat any gummi worms really, but my favorite is the Black Forest brand specifically.

Reeses are also a favorite of mine, and while I'll eat any, I've grown quite picky with them over the years, and now I'll usually only eat my favorites, the ones that come out around this very time of year in fact, these:
1700944580453.png

I'm surprised others like chocolate + peanut butter because I thought I was one of the few who do! Anything with chocolate, nuts, caramel or peanut butter is delicious. <3

Like stuff like Baby Ruth, Take-5 (gimme that yummy salty pretzel with sweet chocolate combo!). 100 Grand bars, Milky Ways, Twix, M&Ms (most flavors), Crunch bars... Dark chocolate variants are my favorites when possible, and I like stuff with caramel in it a lot.

I also like chocolates with fruit-related fillings.

Peanut Butter M & Ms, Reese's Pieces, Twix and Sour Patch Kids are probably the big ones

I need to give an extra mention to Reese's in general, but specifically the big Christmas Tree/Pumpkin/Egg etc. ones cuz they have like the perfect ratio of chocolate and peanut butter and they're just so fun to melt into your mouth

Being a while since having em but starburst is fab chewy and in diff colors so my top pick if asked

I like nerds mainly the strawberry and grape ones. I also really like dark chocolate especially with raspberries. Hershey's is disgusting though. I like fruit by the foot and gushers too. Saltwater taffies are good and I adore caramel.

Back
Top Bottom