• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Favorite type of chips

Greninjaman

Ninja Assassin Frog
Reaction score
Pronouns
Him/He
My favorite type is Salt and Vinegar. I really don't care about the brand. I just like Salt and Vinegar.
Thus, my question to you guys is this: What is your favorite type/brand of chips?

CuboneKing

Your Favorite Burnout
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Kettle chips are king. My favorite is the salt and pepper but pretty much anything they make is perfection

ToxicWhiskers

Hey! Mission!
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/They
I don't eat many crisps these days, but I'll have a few if they're being served at a party or the pub. Kettle Chips are good, even though they leave a strange aftertaste in my mouth. My favorite flavours are Sweet Chilli and Sour Cream and Sea Salt and Black Pepper.

Another brand I like is Manomasa, who do these tasty flavoured tortilla chips, my favorite flavour being manchego and green olive.

pokemoll

woman on the screen
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Sweet potato fries, or garlic potato wedges, or crinkle cut!

... but when I'm not being pedantic, I don't really like crisps all that much. =P Generally, the spicier the better, though.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I enjoy salt and vinegar!

Kettle chips are my favorite, but Ruffles are good too? Japan has a lot of different chips... and I haven't gotten to try too many yet...do sembei (rice crackers) count?

Because if so, those are my favorite!! Specifically the Ageichiban brand!

Emmy

Cam Girl~
Reaction score
I’m quite partial to smoked ham & pickle or roast beef & mustard. :unsure:

dig

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓ด้้้้้็็็็็้้
Reaction score
microchips
biochips
chipmunks
chipotle
chipboard
potato chips
ice chips
frozen chips
hot chips
cold chips
chip off the old block
chipped paint
Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers
Chip Skylark
CHiPs
chipura fish
chipoloatas
chocolate chips
pringles

CharizardFan7

Though I'm also a Blaziken fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
1656646657874.png

Probably these.

Sheep

weave a rainbow
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I don't eat chips anymore (never did much to begin with), but when I still had them occasionally I loved these:

3169846.jpg

Still see them in the stores here in Australia too so I'm glad they're also around in this country, but I hold myself back from buying since I'm trying to avoid foods like that haha T_T