• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite type of chips

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
My favorite type is Salt and Vinegar. I really don't care about the brand. I just like Salt and Vinegar.
Thus, my question to you guys is this: What is your favorite type/brand of chips?

I don't eat many crisps these days, but I'll have a few if they're being served at a party or the pub. Kettle Chips are good, even though they leave a strange aftertaste in my mouth. My favorite flavours are Sweet Chilli and Sour Cream and Sea Salt and Black Pepper.

Another brand I like is Manomasa, who do these tasty flavoured tortilla chips, my favorite flavour being manchego and green olive.

microchips
biochips
chipmunks
chipotle
chipboard
potato chips
ice chips
frozen chips
hot chips
cold chips
chip off the old block
chipped paint
Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers
Chip Skylark
CHiPs
chipura fish
chipoloatas
chocolate chips
pringles

1656646657874.png

Probably these.

I don't eat chips anymore (never did much to begin with), but when I still had them occasionally I loved these:

3169846.jpg

Still see them in the stores here in Australia too so I'm glad they're also around in this country, but I hold myself back from buying since I'm trying to avoid foods like that haha T_T

Ruffles and Great Value Kettle Cooked Jalapeño chips. Also Nachos (either Doritos or Diana is fine)

i try to avoid chips if at all possible (i don't really like them much, anymore), but if i ever have the craving for them, it has to be this one:

91feyDtHWfL._SX679_.jpg

they're soooo good! if i were still eating chips these days i'd still be eating these to this day o: no other really comes close!

Ah my guilty pleasure.

For me it would have to be Lay's Lightly Salted, Kettle Original, and Sour Cream Pringles. Although lately, I have been a sucker for those Garlic Bread Sun Chips that for some reason I can't stop eating. Also miss the Kettle Bacon and Maple Syrup chips. Wondered what happened to them here in the US.

Any chips that aren't using vinegar. I had a bad experience with vinegar in my childhood and avoid it like the plague when I can.

My favorite are tortilla chips. A local restaurant chain has the best, and when eating there I can't restrain myself from nearly filling up entirely on them when they serve bowls of them. lol. I'm going to miss the restaurant when I move. =(

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom