• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Ultra Beast?

Favorite Ultra Beast?

• Nihilego

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Pheromosa

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Buzzwole

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Xurkitree

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Celesteela

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Kartana

• Guzzlord

• Poipole

• Naganedel

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Stakataka

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Blacephalon

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
TBH, I do not like the Ultra Beasts. I suppose Nihilego is an okay design, but the rest of them are, well, I think you know where I'm going. I'll not say it to be polite. lol
to be honest,I wasn't big on them either, to me they should have only made Nihilego, poipole & naganadle and be done with it!

Poipole because it evolves and becomes Poison/Dragon which is a really cool type combo. Also Xurkitree because it looks mysterious and abstract!

Xurkitree because he whole "wire monster turning into a Christmas tree" design it has is really creative. Nihilego and Blacephalon are great too.

When I 1st saw Blacephalon, I thought it was going to be a pure Fairy type, and was like wow, it's gonna be my favorite. But when it turned out to be Fire/Ghost, I got so disappointed, despite that I like Fire/Ghost typings.

When I 1st saw Poipole, I didn't think it would evolve, so I thought it would have a bst like Mew, or 570, and so happy, but wow, it turned out to be a weakling. Would vouch for a pure Poison some day, but given Naganadel's looks, being part Dragon suits it well.

I do like Buzzwole, but I am somewhat prejudiced against pokemon with a 4x weakness.

So basically, Xurkitree, Blacephalon, and Buzzwole are my favorites, as well as Naganadel. Xurkitree somewhat has a nice stat distribution.

I'm going to get attacked for this so Pheromosa because she is speed(speed stat is 151)

Pheromosa for being an actually pretty and feminine Bug-type.

I will also give Nihilego props because it is suitably mysterious, and I agree that the role it plays in Sun/Moon makes it stand out. disturbing Pokémon with the potent properties of its toxins, coupled with the fact that it has no face makes it truly feel alien.

I also like these two because they resemble Lusamine and Lillie respectively. Though that never factored into the story as I initially thought it would, sadly.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom