• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite version of TRio?

Favorite TRio?

• Total voters

P0KEM0N

Reaction score
First off, I would like to apologize if someone already made a topic about this.

Now on topic, which version of TRio do you like best?

The Team Rocket trio. TR. TRio.

To be honest, the goofy Team Rocket from AG and DP had more character. I think what they did with them in regards with DP's contests was amazing. BW's Team Rocket was pretty amazing though. But at the same time I admit that it's difficult to find the balance between "Goofy" and "Badass".

Original Team Rocket, AG Team Rocket and DP Team Rocket are my favorates. Best Wishes version of thier charaters bores the heck out of me.

Copied what I said from SPP: I prefer a mix of funny and serious. Like fer here, I don't dislike BW TR either. I actually have grown to like them. But I prefer AG and DP over them. To me they had much more life to them than BW did, however BW had some emotional moments as well as DP. And DP/AG actually had episodes that involved them doing normal stuff as well (contests). But I also am beginning to be interested in the Radio Show selves.

I like AG team rocket the best, they had more personality unlike OC, they were goffy, idiots and very lovable unlike BW and when they lost pokemon they did it in a beautiful fashion that leaves you with a good aftertaste in the mouth unlike DP, so yeah I love AG TRIo

For some reason I loved AG TRio! Idk, maybe because AG is my fav generation :') hehe.

I like the DP Rockets best. They didn't blast off in every single episode like in Johto and Hoenn. Every once and a while I can crack a laugh with them also. I thought XY Rockets were okay too.

BW TRio is my favorite, I loved the seriousness they displayed when doing their evil Pokemon-stealing deeds. They also appeared in less-than-usual episodes, which made me want to watch their appearances more and be interested in their plots.

Back
Top Bottom