• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Video Game Acessory

Status
Not open for further replies.

edeneh

My boobies are big
Reaction score
My favorite for a handheld console would be the eReader, I loved scanning cards onto my Gameboy games.
My favorite for consoles in general is the newwst addition to my coolection of original Nintendo items; the Super Gameboy. Playing Final Fantasy 3 on my TV instead of Gameboy is amazing <3

Rumble Pack, back from Star Fox 64. Completely changed the N64 for me.

Either the Classic Controller for the Wii, or Wii Speak

For handheld, I would say an iPod Touch skin.

Light Gun or the Sega Bass Fishing reel.

For handhelds, I liked that squiggly light thing for the original GBA because it was fun to play with. Also I have about ten styli for my DS Lite, all different colors (I painted like five or six of them).

For consoles, the NES Light Gun and/or pretty much all the Rock Band accessories. I also liked using the R.O.B, back in the day.

The little attachable "lamp" that you could put on your GameBoy Advance. Before we had backlights, those made playing in the dark so much easier. I have such good memories of using those while playing Crystal.

I would probably have to say the keyboard, if we include PC gaming. If not, maybe a Stylus, but nothing really comes to mind.

Also, if you think about it, any VG console/game in itself is the accessory.

Also, if you think about it, any VG console/game in itself is the accessory.

Yeah, I guess so. I almost said the stylus or Wiimote, but they're also pretty much part of the package rather than an accessory.

pshh, worm light for the gameboy all the way
that thing sapped the batteries in a flash, but it was hella useful

Any of the Gameboy lamps, followed by the Light Gun and Link Cable. Honorable mention to many PC utilities, including good ol' joysticks.

Definitely gotta be the Worm Light for Gameboys. Back in the day, that was the greatest technology a child could have...

Game Boy Player.

While the Super GB played was a good SNES accessory, the Game Boy Player went further by being able to play all GB, Color and Advance games on your Gamecube. It's a good way to save batteries and not strain your eyes.

360 chatpad.
It's useful if you have a lot of live messenger friends (like I do.)

I'm going to go with just about every other poster in this thread and say the Worm Light. It was so simple, but so great. Just plug it in and adjust as necessary and you have the perfect light source for playing in the dark.

That little thing saved me from boredom on many dark bus trips back from my high school marching band competitions back in the day.

Guitar Hero on Tour DS grip.
"The Burning in my fingers means it's fun!"

Guitar for Guitar Hero
Bass in Rock band (i Play bass so...)
Fishing reel - Wii (I love Fishing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom