• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Video Game Acessory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic Controller Pro for Wii.
You don't even know the power I have with that in GoldenEye 007...

Not an officially recognized accessory by any stretch of the imagination, but the Action Replay MAX for PS2 has my vote. With it, I can view Studio Ghibli's films Ocean Waves and Only Yesterday, which to this day remain the "black sheep" of Ghibli's library, having not received English dubs.

Classic Controller Pro for Wii.
You don't even know the power I have with that in GoldenEye 007...
Yes! Hell Yes! I has the gold one as well =3

Aside from that...the Link Cable. After all, what franchise wouldn't exist without it?

I like the e-Reader, the Game Boy Player, the Xbox 360 Chatpad, and the Classic Controller Pro.

Those lamp like things that you would put on a Gameboy/Gameboy Color/GBA because they had no back light so you could play in the dark. Man all those long nights playing those would of been hell with out those.

Yeah man I had to hold a flashlight when playing My Red and Bloo Version

I had a worm light for my gameboy pocket, and it was absolutely the best accessory ever. It was useful, and it was fun to wrap it around stuff.

For consoles, the VMU. I used one as a watch for a while in 9th grade.

Lol I like the little Mickey Mouse ears that came with Epic Mickey, they look so cute on me!

Advance lights. SOOO useful.

ROB also looked fun, except that the screen seizured whenever you entered a command.

Super Game Boy. The Game Boy Player was a weak imitation, but it was nice to finally be able to play the later Game Boy systems on the TV (and to be fair, it's not like we need a feature to play around with color palettes when these games are already fully colored). Now if only they could figure out something to do with the DS (I suggest split-screen and the Wii remote).

Oh yeah, wouldn't a controller count as an "accessory" as well? Yeah, that's kind of a biggie, there.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but Sega's Visual Memory Unit for their Dreamcast was the biggity bomb!

I mean, it can save your games, that's cool. But, you can also play mini games on it if a game supports it. You could, for example, play a mini game with your Chao from the Sonic Adventures. It was...quite badass.

As a matter of fact, the only drawback to the VMU was the battery life. It was pure shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom