• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite villain team in the anime

What is your favorite villain team in the anime?

• Total voters
1.Team Galactic; I love these guys. Not only can they be a little entertaining but they are interesting and have a unique goal and has the best 3 parter. Plus they introduced Jupiter; my favorite Pokemon character.
2.Team Plasma; They are also very interesting and they have an interesting staff. I also like how they were for freeing Pokemon; but then they were awfully mislead by Gechisu. Don't care for N that much for the overall purpose and clash of old vs new did it for me. (and Gechisu as well)
3.Team Magma; they had the best vs episode. And their goal was better refined.
4.Team Rocket; I love these guys... in DP and AG. They were very entertaining and when I saw them; I knew I can be up for a good laugh. Also, I like how they did things other than try to go after pikachu like contests. They had their quirks: the fear hug and blasting off. Yeah, they are basically a good all around team.

I like them ALL (except for Aqua)! This is just a list sorted by the ones I like the most. But yeah, Galactic is my favorite.

Last edited:
Plasma, they caused such beasty destruction that their episode got banned!!

Team Rocket! I couldn't stand the rest. Give me Jessie and James and Butch and Cassidy anyday.

I am with Plasma as well. Nice plot, badass leader, and the fact that it has black and white versions.

I still prefer Galactic. Rocket is boring now, Magma and Aqua were screwed over when it came to their climax, and IMO Plasma came too late.

Back
Top Bottom