• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite X/Y Moments

SilverGlitch

Red is a boss.
Reaction score
This thread is for people who have played X/Y and want to share their best moments in the game. So I'll get this thread started with mine.

I was in Santalune Forest, very new to the game, checking out the new features. I had done some reading up on Wonder Trading, and I couldn't wait to try it. I went around the forest, caught a pokemon, and traded it and then trading what I received. I thought it was a good way to fill up the pokedex. Then, I put in a pigdey and got a LV50 Scyther back for it. I was happy, but there was no way I could use it because it would disobey me. I went and started to see what people would offer for it on normal trades. I found a guy who would trade me a squirtle for it. I was pleased. I needed a water type on my team, and I knew that it had potential. I put it as a permanent member of my team, and it ended up saving me from losing to the champion.

Feel free to add your best moments!

Last edited:
The NPC that states your power level is over 9000! Wonder if this is 8000 in Japan? Think any Weebos popped an artery when they read it?

I'm not sure if this really counts as a "moment" since it happens every day, but I loooove the sundial area in Anistar City between 8 and 9 pm. It's sooo pretty *o*

Hey, any moment a Weebo flies off the handle is noteworthy. I fully expect the next game to be Pokemon Z and features a Mega Infernape in an orange vest.

When I finally got to Route 10 after two days of grinding, the second Pokèmon I encounter is a Golett. Me, being the crazed nut I am, I make the decision to catch the little guy.

Imagine my shock as this Golett proceeds to level my team, taking out my four strongest members. Not only that, the little rascal costs me four Balls before he finally surenders. He was such a tough catch that I immediately added him to my team.

Neutral Nature but perfect in Attack. I named him Titan and he was the one who took down most of the Gym leaders, the E4 and Diantha. Best catch I made in X.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom