• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favortie Gym Shippings?

Does anyone else here ship Grant and Viola or is it just me? It's probably just me... I also like Elesa x Volkner, Byron x Fantina, Gardenia x Roark, Whitney x Morty and Misty x Brock (game-verse and manga-verse).

Pairings with a gym leader:
Frostedfairyshipping: Siebold x Valerie
SnapDragonshipping: Erika x Lance
Phoebe x Wallace
(There's one more but I don't remember what it was!)

Gracefulshipping because I think Wallace and Winona would make a pretty good couple. I also think Lt. Surge and Erika would make for a good couple. They would be attracted to one another despite being very different people. Lt. Surge is a military man and Erika seems kinda like a hippie. Then there's Koga & Sabrina. Though Koga seems quite a bit older than Sabrina which would make things but still I think they'd make a couple.

AlexandrianShipping is probably my number 1 gym ship. They're both reserved and gentle, from seaport towns, and I like to imagine Volkner gave Amphy to Jasmine, which is why she's so close to it. They both use Magnemite too. Not to mention, we see Jasmine visits Sunnyshore in the game!
GrantXValerie is cute too, and it's pretty much canon, if I remember correctly. Doesn't have an official name yet, but I like to call it FairyDustShipping.

AlexandrianShipping is probably my number 1 gym ship. They're both reserved and gentle, from seaport towns, and I like to imagine Volkner gave Amphy to Jasmine, which is why she's so close to it. They both use Magnemite too. Not to mention, we see Jasmine visits Sunnyshore in the game!
GrantXValerie is cute too, and it's pretty much canon, if I remember correctly. Doesn't have an official name yet, but I like to call it FairyDustShipping.

I completely agree with this post. ^w^

AlexandrianShipping is totally my OTP. It'd be fun to RP someday. ^^

Honorshipping (Morty x Falkner) - I have liked this ship for a long time and I'm still not sure why but they make a great pair! (and add Eusine for SacredHonorshipping /flees)
Airplaneshipping (Elesa x Skyla) - I can see these two as best of friends and more if they really enjoy each others presence. (which I'm sure they do)
Gracefulshipping (Wallace x Winona) - their relationship in the manga was amazing!
Sanyoushipping (Chili x Cilan x Cress) - who can't say no to the trio? *__*

I'm not a huge gym shippings shipper, but there's some that i like, so...

AlexandrianShipping - Volkner & Jasmine
ResistanceShipping - Morty & Whitney
BeetleShipping - Bugsy & Burgh

Fatherly - Falkner x Janine
Moss - Roark x Gardenia

Senirasu - Volkner x Candice

And that's about it.

I've recently started liking Burgh x Elesa. Of course, Volkner x Jasmine is still my favorite~

I don't often ship Pokémon characters, but when I do, it's IgnitionShipping.

Volkner x Flint FTW!

If that doesn't count, I think that Clemont x Misty is a good one, despite the two never meeting. Does that shipping even have a name?

I don't often ship Pokémon characters, but when I do, it's IgnitionShipping.

Volkner x Flint FTW!

If that doesn't count, I think that Clemont x Misty is a good one, despite the two never meeting. Does that shipping even have a name?

Yes, it's MesaFanShipping

For Gym-Leaders-only pairings I ship only two and I'm pretty sure they're obscure (I don't even know their names), anyway.

Burgh/Elesa and Brycen/Skyla, I don't know why, I just think they match.

For Gym Leader only ships, I love...
  • IkebanaShipping (Erika x Jasmine)
  • FatherlyShipping (Falkner x Janine)
  • PlainHiveShipping (Bugsy x Whitney)
  • ShutterbugShipping (Bugsy x Viola)
  • RockSmashShipping (Brawly x Roxanne)
  • GlistenShipping (Maylene x Candice)
  • MossShipping (Roark x Gardenia)
  • AirplaneShipping (Elesa x Skyla)
  • AcidShipping (Marlon x Roxie)
  • LaserBladeShipping (Clemont x Korrina)

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom