• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourie Pokemon Anime Character?

Fave Pokemon Character

• Ash

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • Misty

Votes: 18 10.4%
  • Brock

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • May

Votes: 19 11.0%
  • Dawn

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • Iris

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Dento

Votes: 15 8.7%
  • Gary

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Paul

Votes: 18 10.4%
  • Barry

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Drew

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Shuuti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dahlia

• Proffessor.Oak

• Proffesor.Elm

• Proffesor.Birch

• Professor.Rowan

• Team Rocket

• Other

• Total voters
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
We All have one. So who's yours?

Mines Paul. Epiccccneesss.

You can have more than one, i support this XD

Sorry if this thread has already been made, i couldnt find one.

Heres a (not full) list of characters i could think of XD

Ash
Misty
Brock
May
Dawn
Iris
Dento
Tracey
Paul
Gary
Barry
Drew
Shuuti
Dahila
Proffesor.Oak
Proffessor.Elm
Proffesor.Birch
Proffesor.Rowan
Other

:( For epic fail in characters.
If i've done something wrong, plz tell me so i can change it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Faveourie Pokemon Anime Character?

You missed out Max, lol. But I chose Dento, obviously.

Oh wait, I mean Brock.

I Chose Iris
i love her personality

Misty, Iris, Barry, James (Team Rocket as a whole, really), May, Ash, Brock, Lyra, Domino, Gary, Harley, Paul, Drew, Trip

Yeah.

Last edited:

Isn't it obvious who mines is by my username? x3
I <3 Cilan. He just adds something to the show that I just love.

I voted for Dento on the poll but besides him I also love Team Rocket. I don't really like them in BW (except in the dub since they were irritating in DP) but classic TR still makes me laugh watching old episodes.

I actually voted Ash. He has a basis for a great story and development. But god damn advertisement. -_-

Other than that I have a soft spot for most of the main characters. TRio may be freaking annoying, but they're lovable and I loved Jessie's development in DP. Also they had some of the best episodes. The Jessibelle, Claydoll and Shuckle episodes come to mind.

May had the best development, period.

Misty best portrayed the group friendship aspect.

Iris..I just freaking love Iris I don't know why. XD She's just there, but in a non Johto!Misty kind of way.

Paul. Best rivalry. Period. We got background on him and great development.

Corphish and Jessie are more or less tied for first place. I think out of all the characters on the show, these two have been the ones to make me laugh or smile the most. Though Jessie has the advantage since she's able to communicate via actual dialogue and has had more poignant, three dimensional scenes and episodes as a result. :p

Muku.BIRD comes in a close second, thanks to some great Muku.MEMORIES.
.....;_;

I voted Gary because he was the one that kept me watching for so long.XP

I know he hadn't been focused on much but for some reason he's fav. As a kid I'd look forwards to episodes he would appear.lol

Though team rockets another reason I watch aswell as paul and Ash and many other characters. It's kind of hard to decide so I just picked the character that comes to mind when I think Pokemon which is something I always looked forwards to in my childhood.

Tough call between Dawn and Cilan, I went for the former because of her developpement, great battles, contributions and pokémon team. She gave us some funny moments, some sad moments, so there you go.

Cilan... might surpass her in the long run cause he's just that awesome :D

I choose Iris.
Yeah, we haven't seen that much from her, but I think she's simply amazing!
I just love her ''let's just live and have fun''-personality, it's so inspiring.
I'm also glad that Iris actually got some knowledge about Pokémon, which some previous main girls didn't have. I don't say that I think being a noob is wrong, but I got so boring after such a long time with May and Dawn. :p

My second choice would be either Paul or Cilan, but I think it's Cilan! >P

I know only almost 20 people have responded to this, but I'm surprised Dento is leading the poll. Considering he's only been around for, what, 12 episodes.

I know only almost 20 people have responded to this, but I'm surprised Dento is leading the poll. Considering he's only been around for, what, 12 episodes.
And why am I not surprised that you're complaining. Kodomo ne!

My favorites are Musashi, Iris, Dento, Satoshi, Kojiro and Nyasu. I've forgotten everyone before BW, haha.

Other, ie: Conway. He's got the beauty and the brains.

And why am I not surprised that you're complaining. Kodomo ne!

Hey I wasn't complaining. Merely analysing the results of the poll infront of me...

My 2nd place vote goes to Paul and Conway.

My picks are:

Humans: Kojiro and Haruka

Both are sympathic and funny characters who entertained me for almost all of their run. I like Kojiro a lot more, but I voted for Haruka in the poll, because for some reason TR wasn't listed as separate charactes.
Kojiro has a nice chunk of backstory, great interaction with his Pokémon AND his teammates ans never seem(ed) to bore me at all, even in pointless fillers.

Pokémon: Sceptile and Gliscor

I liked Gliscors story, even if it wasn't perfect. Sceptile is the first starter that really interested me in the anime and had a great personality too. Coprphish needs a honorable mention as well. Hei-Hei!

It was a hard choice but I had to go with Dawn ^^

Back
Top Bottom