• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourie Pokemon Anime Character?

Fave Pokemon Character

• Ash

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • Misty

Votes: 18 10.4%
  • Brock

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • May

Votes: 19 11.0%
  • Dawn

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • Iris

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Dento

Votes: 15 8.7%
  • Gary

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Paul

Votes: 18 10.4%
  • Barry

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Drew

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Shuuti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dahlia

• Proffessor.Oak

• Proffesor.Elm

• Proffesor.Birch

• Professor.Rowan

• Team Rocket

• Other

• Total voters
Re: Faveourie Pokemon Anime Character?

Dawn, because her storyline was the most believable and developed quite well. I enjoyed her personality and loved her contests. Her losing streak allowed me to connect with her more, and her perseverance was inspirational (well, as much as a show like this can be).

It was a tough choice for me but I went with Misty. I love water pokemon just like her and at the time I thought it was interesting to see a trainer train only one type of pokemon.

Dawn. Liked her personality and contest arc.

Also, why aren't the Team Rocket members listed separately? :(

Paul. Best rival in the series hands down. Set the bar rather high, and I doubt any rival will surpass him any time soon.

Dento because of his calm yet fabulous personality.

Iris because she's wild and fun.

Harley because he's uber fabulous and funny.

Barry because he's hyper and funny.

Paul because of his cold stoic personality and his badass.

....I couldn't choose just one. =P

May. I love her personality and until Iris came she was the only female main character in Pokemon i really liked.

I like all of them to certain extent but if i have to choose my favorite is Misty.

In my opinion she had the best chemistry with group,providing many entertaining and funny moments making this show more interesting.She is a great character,and her interactions with Ash and Brock were truly classic.Her dynamics with group,doze of witty comments,sarcastic gestures,eruptions of anger provided to this show and still does whenever she appears something,which is lacking in these days.

Nevertheless Misty is also very intelligent and resourcable as person being able to adapt to any situation(which case with st.Anne arc,taking care of Ash and Tracey during OI and finding way out of unpleasant situation in which both her and Max got in "Real Cleffa Hanger" showed).

And while she perhaps didnt battle in same amount like other two girls did,she still had notable achievements(like winning Princess festival which was some sort of early contest,Seaking competition,being among top 8 in Whirl Cup,winning Alto Mare race in 5th movie etc) and aside from battling did many oher valuable things .
Like saving people lives,taking care of frinds when they were sick,whole town from destruction in Kanto,giving moral support to her friends teaching people to never give up hope believing in themselves.

I also liked how she was only character who focused on training only one type having unique goal of wanting to become pokmon master with water type which happens to be one of my top three favorites(other two being dragon and ghost).

I went with Team Rocket, although I wish they were separated, I would of voted Jessie.

I think Iris is adorable, although I've only seen a few episodes of BW. Misty is still my favorite female traveler though.

Paul. His presence single-handedly made me fag over the anime long-term for the first time in ages. His presence made Ash's side of the story interesting for the first time in ages. It's like. He's so bad, he's good. But I won't tl;dr about him.

Close in the ranks are Barry, Conway why the fuck is he not on that list, Team Rocket (pre-BW), Harley the fuck is he not on this list either, May, Max, Brock, Gary, Ash... oh, that's all that comes to mind now.

I think Cilan has become my favorite character. <3 He's fabulous and so cute. And I love his outfit!

I also like Iris a lot, she's funny and I love her personality. I also love her character design, it's very unique and she's got an awesome hairstyle. xD

I think it's super awesome that my two favorite characters are currently leading this poll :D

I usually have long winded responses for these threads, but I'll keep them short this time:

1. Paul - He's grumpy, cruel, and has one of the most interesting and developed story in the series. Plus, he has pretty hair.

2. Jessie - Hilarious and devious; also has an amazing story and complex character.

3. Dento (current 2nd place, but not enough to beat Jessie on a grander scale) - Mamorou Miyano, tasting time, and sparkles.

I think it's super awesome that my two favorite characters are currently leading this poll :D

I usually have long winded responses for these threads, but I'll keep them short this time:

1. Paul - He's grumpy, cruel, and has one of the most interesting and developed story in the series. Plus, he has pretty hair.

2. Jessie - Hilarious and devious; also has an amazing story and complex character.

3. Dento (current 2nd place, but not enough to beat Jessie on a grander scale) - Mamorou Miyano, tasting time, and sparkles.

:bawl: Sparkles? Sparkles? Sparkle? Sparkle! SPARKLE! SPARKLE!

Where's Pikachu?

But my favorites would be.

1. Ash

2.May

3.Iris

My number one is...Well, Giovanni, who's not on there. After that is Gary, then Paul. What can I say, I like the more jerkish types.

This is exactly why I love Paul! Also, he's pretty cute. Really cute. I may be a little obsessed with him. Just a tad.

I voted for May. She's just that awesome. ^_^

I voted for Gary.
Though he's tied as my favorite with Misty, May, Drew, and Paul.

Actually, there's something hilarious about Paul leading the polls here since he's had his share of the hate-o-rade not only in this forum, but the fandom as a whole. XD It's a very delicious irony.

Back
Top Bottom