• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourie Pokemon Anime Character?

Fave Pokemon Character

• Ash

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • Misty

Votes: 18 10.4%
  • Brock

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • May

Votes: 19 11.0%
  • Dawn

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • Iris

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Dento

Votes: 15 8.7%
  • Gary

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Paul

Votes: 18 10.4%
  • Barry

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Drew

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Shuuti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dahlia

• Proffessor.Oak

• Proffesor.Elm

• Proffesor.Birch

• Professor.Rowan

• Team Rocket

• Other

• Total voters
Conway. He's been my favorite for three years. I don't know about anyone else, but along with his... funniness... he can be downright endearing. Plus I can't resist glasses (Not important).

Conway. He's been my favorite for three years. I don't know about anyone else, but along with his... funniness... he can be downright endearing. Plus I can't resist glasses (Not important).

The funniness and endearingness go hand-in-hand.^^

I'm glad that he's been getting a decent share of love in this thread, despite not being an option on the poll. :)

I chose Paul, because he has a strong presence, in and out of battle.

Awesome Paul's winning and Conway is also getting some votes for himself.
No love for Brock? I feel my 1 vote is kinda sad..

aight here is an unpopular answer ok first i dont really have an all time favorite but tobias deserves some kind of recognition

Interesting that you misspelled Delia as Dahlia. LOL. I was confused as why she would be on the poll for a minute there since she never appeared in the anime.

Team Rocket of course!! They just keep getting more awesome.

But Dawn and Cilan are tied for second.

I don't often post out here but this looks like fun. My favorite character is without a doubt Dawn! I loved her contest arc even if a lot of people belittle it. I will always like Dawn the most. Other character's I've really come to enjoy are Lyra, she's my second favorite, Brock, Paul, Conway, Ursula, and Max. After finally watching the Hoenn saga I really like Max! I hope he becomes a trainer someday and gets his Ralts.

I'm stunned the guy didn't even added the ICON (pika), and the icon(TR) to the poll.

I'm stunned the guy didn't even added the ICON (pika), and the icon(TR) to the poll.

Ahem, GIRL. Sorry about that. I'll see if theres any way i can add it. Sorry for the spelling mistakes aswell. Not the best speller in the world. Mind you, what 11 year old is?

Nope, sorry, can't fix that heh heh ^_^'

Last edited:
lol...I'm bored...so I'll just re-write my favorite characters in order for each region (since they normally change then...or even within a region XD I'm too fickle at times)

OS (Kanto)- Ash >>Misty, Brock >> TRio (I don't hate TRio or anything, this just goes by characters I focus and enjoy the most)
OS (OI) - Ash >> Misty, Tracey >> TRio
OS (Johto)- Ash >> Misty, Brock > TRio (if I remember, I liked TRio a lot in Johto actually :/)

AG- May/Drew > Ash, Max > Brock > TRio

DP (beginning) Dawn > Ash > Brock > Paul (TRio)
DP (middle) Ash >>> Dawn, Paul >>> Brock (TRio)
DP (league) Barry > Ash > Paul > Brock > Dawn (TRio)
DP (end-BW) Ash, Dawn, Brock > Barry, Paul, TRio

BW: Dento >>>> Iris >> Ash, TRio > Trip

Gary. Another person would be Richie as an "other'. Personally I never hated him like a lot of other people.

Voted "other" because it's too hard to pick just one.

I like: *takes a big breath*

Ash, Pikachu, Misty, Brock, Gary, Jessie, James, Meowth, Cassidy, Butch, Domino, Giovanni, Delia, Prof. Oak, Tracey, May, Max, Drew, Dawn, Paul, Barry, Iris, and last but not least Cilan.

*takes another big breath* Woah was that a mouthful. But yeah, I like a lot of the characters. If I had to narrow it down more I'd say Ash, Pikachu, Domino, Giovanni, or Cilan.

Since Cynthia isn't here I'll go with Paul since he's the closest thing to a person who plays the game in the show plus his strategies and tactics are pretty sound and he gets things done.

Voted "other" because it's too hard to pick just one.

I like: *takes a big breath*

Ash, Pikachu, Misty, Brock, Gary, Jessie, James, Meowth, Cassidy, Butch, Domino, Giovanni, Delia, Prof. Oak, Tracey, May, Max, Drew, Dawn, Paul, Barry, Iris, and last but not least Cilan.

*takes another big breath* Woah was that a mouthful. But yeah, I like a lot of the characters. If I had to narrow it down more I'd say Ash, Pikachu, Domino, Giovanni, or Cilan.

Not that the narrowing was effective XD

Sorry i didn't put Cynthia. I meant MAIN characters. As in...you know!

Back
Top Bottom