• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourie Pokemon Anime Character?

Fave Pokemon Character

• Ash

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • Misty

Votes: 18 10.4%
  • Brock

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • May

Votes: 19 11.0%
  • Dawn

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • Iris

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Dento

Votes: 15 8.7%
  • Gary

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Paul

Votes: 18 10.4%
  • Barry

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Drew

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Shuuti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dahlia

• Proffessor.Oak

• Proffesor.Elm

• Proffesor.Birch

• Professor.Rowan

• Team Rocket

• Other

• Total voters
My favourite is Ash, I know it sounds a bit typical, but he is the Main Character and he gets cool Pokemon.

Ash is my favorite. His main Pokemon is Pikachu. His battles are fun to watch, because you know he will do something unorthodox at some point in the important ones. He is one of the nicest characters ever. He has Chronic Hero Syndrome. He's celibate asexual. And best of all, he operate on fun and Power of Friendship. What's not to like?

Gary
Paul
Trip
Meowth
Iris.

I couldn't decide who I wanted to choose on the poll, so I chose Paul, because he's awesome.

Misty, mostly for sentimental reasons but, I do love her character she had great chemistry with Ash and Brock and I loved her sarcastic and witty remarks she was great and a major part of my childhood.

My favorite is probably James (I know, Jessie is my avatar). He would always crack me up when I watched Pokémon as a kid, and he was still pretty fun to watch even after TPCi began dubbing. In Best Wishes, he is pretty awesome too, though not for being funny, of course. Plus, his black uniform makes him look smexier.

I voted on the most funny and cute main character of the series: Iris.

I have undying, unadulterated, and unfathomable love for Dent <3

And it hasn't even been 30 episodes yet T.T

Other favorite characters: Haruka, Shigeru, JUN <3333

Team Rocket.

They will always entertain me, I don't care if they are too serious or too goofy.

I also like Brock, Ash, Misty, Dawn, May and Cilan.

Last edited:
Ash Ketchum is my favorite character, of course. :ksmile:

I'm actually a fangirl of Ash. He's my hero. XD What can I say? He's just awesome!! =D

Ash is my favorite. His main Pokemon is Pikachu. His battles are fun to watch, because you know he will do something unorthodox at some point in the important ones. He is one of the nicest characters ever. He has Chronic Hero Syndrome. He's celibate asexual. And best of all, he operate on fun and Power of Friendship. What's not to like?
I agree with everything you said. :)

And besides Ash, I also like the following characters: Brock, Misty, May, and Max. They're great!! =D

Iris and Cilan are pretty cool. I like them both. Just not AS MUCH as the older characters. XD

Hikari/Dawn. Because I like her more than other characters in the poll and she is one of my favourite characters in the pokemon anime. I would prefer to see her in the show again.

Last edited:
Dento, Cilan, Spighetto (Italian name LOL), I don't care what you call him.

Brock, because he was funny, compassionate, while at the same time, serious. Even in Sinnoh, where he got hopelessly flanderized, I still prefer him to most.

Next up is Misty, she is to this day, one of the most unique companions of Ash (and the most original female companion).

Coming in third is Iris, I like her personality and design, and the fact that she has no unnecessary fanservice, I just wish Ash reacted to her banter -_-

Back
Top Bottom