• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite Actors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revenge of the Boyega

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
Right. So who are your favourite actors?

Keep in mind the phrasing. No talking about who you hate, 'cause that would not be sanctioned by the likes of Rose Tico, and thus not I. Not in my swamp!

Mike Myers, Bruce willis, Samuel L Jackson, Daniel Radcliffe, Hugh Jackman, Mel Brooks, Jeff Goldblum, Dennis Leary, Gerard Butler, Patrick Stewart.

A lot of my favorites are males for some reason, although there are so many great actresses out there. Lupita Nyong'o is quite frankly amazing (and my biggest celebrity crush but that's besides the point).

Granted I limited the examples to actors who are still in the business.

A lot of greats have come and gone throughout the years.

Robin Williams, Alan Rickman, Verne Troyer, Carrie Fisher, Leonard Nimoy, Adam West, Chris Farley, John Candy, Robert Guillaume, Bob Hoskins, Denis Hopper, R Lee Ermey, David Ogden stiers, Richard Attenborough, Suzanne Pleshette, etc.

I have many, so to speak*. My most recent, though I have seen little of their works aside from Star Wars and Orient Express, are Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver and John Boyega. These three souls have inspired me to be an actor, and to have a damn good time doing it. I adore them to an unhealthy extent,and I'd happily sell all of my teeth just to shake their hands.

*It's strange that I don't really have favourite actors, but rather those I respect, admire and seriously like. These include:
Robin Williams, (RIP, wonderful man) Judi Dench, (Endearing woman) Martin Freeman, (I like his style) Kevin Kline, (Hilarious) Robert DeNiro, (Terrifying) Michael Caine, (Such class) Sean Connery, (Dude, he's awesome) Roger Moore, (Epic James Bond) Don Adams, (Get Smart was damn funny) Marilyn Monroe, (Wonderful) Debbie Reynolds, (Adorable and talented) Felicity Jones, (Wow) Morgan Freeman, (So pacifying) Samuel L. Jackson, (I'm intimidated now) Eddie Murphy, (C'mon! He's Donkey!) Liam Neeson, (Awesome) Rowan Atkinson, (Lmao) Hugh Laurie, (Brilliant) Rik Mayall, (Oh boy) Adrian Edmondson, (Great) and above them all...

Yul Brynner. Bury me next to this man.

Martin Freeman, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Hiddleston, Robert Downey Jr, Lupita Nyong'o, Tom Holland, Zendaya, Donald Glover, and Chris Pratt.

There are a few others but Ive only ever seen them in like one or two things so I didnt include them.

I'm going to add Ben Mendelsohn to the list. He has this flair which can only be admired, and its extraordinary how similar we are. Also Jack Lemmon, Mark Hamill and Christopher Walken.

Oh yeah, and Gary Oldman. His name is rich for mockery but he's wonderful.

Last edited:
Johnny Depp, Dwayne Johnson, Tim Allen, Clint Eastwood, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Laura Prepon, Freddie Prinze Jr., Stephen Baldwin, James Wood, Taylor Lautner, Mila Kunis, and Ashton Kutcher are my favorites. There aren't a whole lot of actors and actresses I like or that many I know, but the people I mentioned I really like.

Edit: Can't believe I forgot to add Harrison Ford, Michelle Pfeiffer, and Steve Burton; they are three other actors I like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom