• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite and least favourite Kalos Pokemon?

Favorite: Heliolisk. A electric pokemon that can partially heal when it's raining and evolves with a sun stone, an evolutionary stone traditionally associated with grass types. Someone thought outside the box when they came up with that. In doubles you can use his speed to lead with rain dance, paired with a slightly slower water type who knows surf. Heliolisk gets healed, and you can spam thunder and surf all day.

Least Favorite: Malamar. It gives me the creeps. It's like for the great idea that was Heliolisk, someone else had to cancel it out and decided to turn Nascour from Colosseum into a pokemon.

8-fn74ms.jpg 687Malamar.png

Favourite one, close call between Braixen, Amaura and female Meowstic.

Least favourite one, as in still I like but not very much? Or this is the kind way to say hate?
If it's the 1st choice, then Helioptile and Tyrantrum. If it's the 2nd choice, entire Spritzee line.

Favorite? -_- How am I supposed to choose? Mm, Pumpkaboo, I guess, if I absolutely had to choose. Though I also love Diancie, the whole Fennekin line, Mega Mawile, the whole honedge line, Spritzee, and the Goomy line, and...crap I pretty much loved every pokemon this gen.

My least favorite though is definitely Hawlucha. Because, what the frack? It's just a weird as hell pokemon and when I first saw it leaked I was like, "Please be fake..." And then it wasn't fake...It's not the worst pokemon ever but...okay yeah, to me it's pretty much the worst pokemon ever. Surprisingly I don't have a problem with Diggersby and I don't get why everyone hates it.

Favorites: Fennekin, Dragalge, Pyroar and Amaura

Least favorites: Diggersby and Pangaroo

Last edited:
Dragalge is still the best <3 Avatar entirely relevant.

Favourite: Pyroar - I've loved Pyroar ever since it was first revealed, but having one in my Y team made me love it even more. I prefer the look of the female, but the male's deign is starting to grow on me lately.
Other Kalos Pokemon I really like: Spritzee, Chesnaught, Dragalge, Xerneas and Avalugg.
Least Favourite: Aegislash - I absolutely cannot stand it's design, it just looks so awkward. It also stole the signature move of the Swords of Justice, Sacred Sword, which peeves me of quite a bit. If they gave that move to a cool looking Pokemon/Pokemon I actually like, then yeah I'd be fine with it, but not when they give it to something a awful as Aegislash. I can't stand the shiny form either. Ugh..
Other Kalos Pokemon I hate: Barbaracle, Slurpuff, Goodra, Diggersby and Carbink.

Favorite is Diggersby, followed by Mega Diancie, Gourgeist, Clawitzer, Sylveon, and Tyrantrum.

Least favorites are Dedenne, Goodra, and Florges

My favorite is Zygarde because it is a dragon, it has new forms, great design and is the last non-event gen 6 pokemon. Least favorite is Klefki because of it's Prankster ability which can be annoying.

Favorite Pokemon from Gen 6: I like the Chespin family the most, because I think it's the most adorable starter of any generation. I mean seriously, how can you not resist it's adorable face? I also like Delphox and Heliolisk a lot because I think they both have cool designs.

Least favorite Pokemon from Gen 6: There once was an ugly Barbaracle, he was so ugly that everyone died, the end.

Asides from that, Diggersby is another one I don't like, but why must they always make the regional rodents ugly (never mind I actually like Watchog). Also Dedenne because it's probably the most lazily designed electric rodent.

Last edited:
Favorite: Sylveon, Pangoro.

Least favorite: Vivillon, Dedenne, Diggersby. Come to think of it, probably Dedenne.

Last edited:
Favourite: Sylveon by far but then followed my Tyrantrum.

Least favourite: Aromatisee (that LEG! MAKE IT STOP!)

My least favorite Pokémon is Wigglytufff. Nah, just kidding. I don't really not like them, it's just the bad way they're portrayed in the anime sometimes (one always smacked Pokémon, Harley's looked like it wanted to kill and rape something). And I know it's a Kanto Pokémon.
My real least favorite is the Slurpuff eveolution line. Pink dog on a stick that look exactly like my other least favorite Pokémon Snubbull? Nope, not for me.
And my favorite is Volcanion (look it up). And also Litleo and Pyroar, because now we FINALLY have lion Pokémon!

I love so many Kalos pokemon, so there's a ton at the top of my list, but Delphox is my favorite. Fire type Fennec Fox Wizard. Name is possibly a reference to the Oracle of Delphi, a priestess who served the god Apollo. Who just so happens to be one of my favorite Mythological deities.

Least favorite... hmm. Zygarde. I really dislike its design. And it's multiple 'forms' don't really have any better looking designs (also randomly dog what).

My favorite Kalos Pokemon, besides the starters, is probably Dragalge. The design and conceit of it is fantastic.

Gourgeist is probably my least favorite. It had a good concept but bad execution.

Binacle is awful. That ugly rock thing with faces on its hands. God what is that.

Binacle is awful. That ugly rock thing with faces on its hands. God what is that.
It's supposed to look like either barnacles http://media.photobucket.com/user/T...cles/BarnacleCluster05-01-11.jpg.html?filters[term]=barnacles&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=18 Goose Barnacles or tube worms http://media.photobucket.com/user/Soizic22/media/End times/V-tubeworms575.jpg.html?filters[term]=ocean%20tube%20worms&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=1

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom