• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite and least favourite Kalos Pokemon?

Favorite kalos Pokemon would probably be Chesnaught and Greninja.

Chesnaught's Spiky Shield is amazing and Greninja is made for competitive battling.

Favorite: Chesnaught by a landslide

Least Favorite: Slurpuff. Just....ugh.

Favourite: its really hard to choose, Gen VI has so many good Pokemon to choose from. If im going to choose design wise there is just one Pokemon that stands out to me: Flabébé. Not a strong Pokemon, but its design is really original and well worked out. The first time I saw it, I knew I wanted it. To bad its such a common Pokemon (especially on WT) I think most people saw it to much and just don't find it that interesting anymore.

Least favourite: Diggersby. It looks like a baby in a high chair eating chocolate. And that cry...

Haven't played X/Y (I AM POOR, DO NOT HAVE 3DS), these are just my impressions based on design.

Favorite: Goomy. The cutest damn thing. I mean, considering Gulpin and Swalot are among my favorites. It hits the sweet spot of what I like, as what I like is apparently little blob things with silly eyes. (runner-ups: Honedge/Doublade/Aegislash for being Ghost Swords, Hawlucha for being a Luchador Bird, Klefki because I love Pokemon everyone hates and also it's an insane concept, Male Meowstic, Barbaracle because I am a gigantic contrarian, Tyrunt/Tyrantrum because T-REX bang a gong get it on, Skiddo/Gogoat, Slurpuff because it looks as profoundly dumb as Bibarel, Trevenant, Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist)

Least favorite: Sylveon. ITS RIBBONS ARE FLESH. Also it has the creepiest eyes. the creepiest. *shudder* (Runner-ups: Binacle, Aromatisse, Heliolisk, Yveltal, Zygarde, Diancie, Female Meowstic, Furfrou, Scatterbug/Spewpa, Clawitzer, Florges, Braixen/Delphox)

My favorite is easily Aegislash. I love the whole idea, the typing, and the design.

My least favorite... hmm... gonna have to go with Binacle. I know what it is, but it looks... bad.

Of all of the gen. 6 Pokemon, my favorite is Greninja. I think it looks really cool and I found it very useful for battles. In fact, I would put Greninja in my top ten favorite Pokemon. With how many Pokemon exist, that's one of the highest compliments I can give to a Pokemon.

My least favorite gen. 6 Pokemon...I don't really know. Nothing really stood out as "oh, I dislike it so much, it's one of my least favorites". So, nothing to say here (until, I find out that I truly dislike a particular Pokemon).

Oh my, that's so hard, I have TWO favorites: Fletchling and Sylveon. They are some of the top cutest Pokemon ever created. I think Fletchling is the cutest of all bird Pokemon by a wide margin, in fact.

I think my least favorite would be the Binacle line. Just can't get past the ugliness.

My favourite has gotta be Pyroar,since I'm a big lion fan.I prefer the males over the females,like I prefer lions over lioness.
My least favourite might be Scatterbug...

Favorite? Tyrantrum by a mile. You wouldn't believe how long I've been waiting for a T-Rex pokemon.
Least favorite? Flabebe, I guess.

Favorite would definitely be Greninja. It's just too perfect for me.

Least favorite... Aromatisse I suppose. Not too keen on that design. Diggersby is bad too, especially considering it comes after the cute Bunnelby.

My personal favorite Gen 6 Pokémon would have be Aurorus, because it combines two things I love: Dinosaurs and winter (not to mention that it's really majestic).
As for least favorite, Diggersby, because that thing is one of the ugliest Pokémon in existence imo.

Favorite: Hawlucha (Honorable mentions: Frokie line, Fenniken line, Noivern, Tyrantrum)

Least-Favorite: Klefki (Honorable mention: Swirlix line)

Favorite: Talonflame just barely edges out Sylveon and Meowstic. It was nice to have a flying type in my team that I could use in battle on a regular basis for once. Plus, it's based on my favorite bird.

Least favorite: Aegislash simply because it keeps kicking my ass on wi-fi battles.

Least favorite: Aegislash simply because it keeps kicking my ass on wi-fi battles.

Last time that happened to me I brought in my Pyroar and caught them off-guard (they were too busy spamming Shadow Sneak). Admittedly, I don't get on wifi all that often....

Time to tackle the, for me, hard task of choosing a favourite... ;D I think I'll have to pick more than one, with Aromatisse (does anyone else like it? I see so much hate for it lol), Noivern, Goodra, Dragalge and Malamar being my favs :3

As for least favourites, I'll have to say Slurpuff, Hawlucha, Dedenne, Trevenant and Avalugg. For the latter two, I was really expecting cuter evolutions and Phantump especially doesn't make sense to me how it goes from cute, Casperesque tree ghost to that... Evil-looking creeper tree. XD

Most Favorite: Just to be fair, I died of adoration when I saw Aegislash. I adored it from Honedge, to Doublade to Aegislash.

Least Favorite: Goodra. Just thinking of it as being my Pokemon partner is the least of my option. That gooey thing in its chin and the sticky feeling when I touch is somehow, dirty.

Favorite: Tyrantrum
Least Favorite: Probably Malamar. It's resistance to Dark is a problem, I can't take it out the way I take out most Psychics.

Oooh, to hard of a decision...XD. But If i had to say my favorite Kalos Pokemon would have to be my baby: Yveltal (honorable mentions: Xerneas, and Gourgeist as well xD) I just love that high flying dark bird of mass destruction and doom. o3o. <333
My least favorite Kalos pokemon? That's easy: Klefki. That thing drives me nuts. Never will use that Pokemon in a million years. :p

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom