• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite and least favourite Kalos Pokemon?

My favorite would have to probably be a tie between Aromatisse and the Espurr line, although the Goomy, Inkay, and Skiddo lines are also great. I've been wanting goat and squid/cuttlefish-based Pokemon for a while.

Least favorite is Talonflame for reasons already stated.

Favourite: Pangoro (honorable mentions: Greninja, Gogoat, Pyroar, Trevenant)

Least Favourite: Slurpuff (dishonorable mentions: Binacle, Gourgeist, Aromatisse, Diggersby)

Last edited:
My favorite is Greninja because I like it's design better than the other two starter Pokémon from this region (Kalos). My least favorite is Sylveon because it could have been made better like something a mystical entity would be really like, not that super cute form that doesn't look good to actually have.

Favorite: Noivern. I just love that bat dragon. Ever since it was revealed I wanted it, and it has served me well during my Kalos trip. Honorable mentions go out to Aegislash and Gogoat.

Least Favorite: Diggersby. Seriously, that thing is hideous. Poor Bunnelby, it had such potential, but it ended up like that. I hope Clemont's Bunnelby never evolves, so I won't have to see it ever again in the anime (or at least see it regularly).

Favourite: Skrelp. I just really love its design.

Least favourite: Binacle. Since I met it I am forever afraid to use Rock Smash on rocks.

Favourite: Goodra. So specially bulky with an Assault Vest, and Gooey wards off physical attackers. Honourable mentions to Slurpuff and the currently unavailable Adaptability Dragalge.

Least Favourite: Talonflame. Holy s*it, that regional bird got so lucky with Gale Wings. Give me Staraptor anyday, at least that has a higher Attack stat than Cacnea. Dishonourable mentions to Aegislash and Klefki.

Why, you ask for my favorite? My answer is simple; just look at my username! As for the worst, I would probably be either Barbaracle or Diggersby. Those things are GHASTLY to look at.

Greninja or Aegislash maybe. Would've said Tyrantrum as I love the line and design but it was dissapointing as a Pokemon.

I suppose dem ugly Binacle/Barnacle for least.

My favorite is no contest, Greninja.

However, I feel like a certain rabbit's evolution is just the UGLIEST THING. I REALLY don't like Diggersby's design. Besides that, there's almost nothing I hate about Kalos, it's one of my favorite regions!

Favorite is a tie between Delphox, Sylveon, and Aurorus, and my least favorite is also a tie between Greninja and Talonflame. I'm sick of seeing Talonflame so often, and Greninja has just always rubbed me the wrong way ever since I first saw it (can't really pinpoint why, though).

Favorite Kalos Pokemon: Greninja.

Least favorite Kalos Pokemon: Aegislash.

The fact that I'm able to use both a physical and special based Greninja that can make a massive impact in competitive battles just simply won me over. Not to mention, it's a freakin ninja frog..I'm sold.

Aegislash, I hate you. I hate how you're on almost every team and when I finally do let my guard down to use a team without a counter against you, you like to show up and completely replace Freddy Krueger from my nightmares with yourself. I don't like you, I hope you dent your shield and dull up your sword. *Ends rage*

Sylveon and Fennekin evo line FTW.

Least favorites would probably be something like Talonflame and Greninja simply because they are overrated as hell. There's way too many Talonflames, and Greninja just reminds me how unfair Game Freak was with giving the Gen 6 starters their hidden abilities. "Hey guise, let's give this one a completely OP one, the second one a mediocre one and leave the final one with a totally crappy one!"

Dragalge is my favourite. (Also, Aegislash, Malamar, Greninja, Noivern, Talonflame, Tyrantrum. Lots of really good mons this gen.)

Diggersby is my most hated. (Also, Dedenne, Slurpluff, Hawlucha)

Favorites: Pyroar, and All Aboard the Favorite Train Greninja

WORST: Diggersby Tho I used to HATE but have grown to like but still NOT my Favorite, Aromatissue IS SOOOOOOOO UGLY!, and the Fennekin Line, well I don't HATE Fennekin. But Braixen and Delphox are......... GOOD LORD, I'd Rather Not Talk About It!

Favorite: Gorgeist.

For a while, none of the new Kalos mons really stood out and caught my attention. Then I started experimenting with Pumpkaboo's/Gourgeist's Trick or Treat signature move. Once I realized some of the potential options, I rubbed my Shadow-Claws together, cackling with glee, and went to town:

Among some other interesting strategies, my best result has been in double battles, using Trick or Treat on my own Mega Lucario. Think about that for a second

Least favorite: Talonflame.

It's not anything against the mon itself, it's cool and all, but I was really first exposed to Gen VI mons when battling on Showdown online, largely VGC doubles. Gale Wings+Brave Bird Talonflame was freaking everywhere, and I just got tired of constantly seeing it pop up in battles.

(Talonflame, meet my Jolteon *zap* :p)

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom