• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite and least favourite Kalos Pokemon?

Favourite: Malamar (I just love this guy so much, he's so wonderfully odd! I knew from the moment I saw him in CoroCoro that I had to have him on my X team and I did and he helped out a lot. He's just so cool.)

Also favs: Dragalge, Trevenant, Fennekin/Delphox, Pumpkaboo, Hawlucha, Barbaracle

(I've always liked the Binacle line because they remind me of those two grumpy old guys from the muppets show)

Least favourite: Either Litleo or Aromatisse. (I've kinda mellowed on them at this point though, although I never really hated them or anything)

Last edited:
Favorite: Probably Goodra. Definitely one of the heaviest hitters on my teams, and it's cute to boot.

Least favorite: Barbaracle. So boring, so ugly.

Favorite: Delphox. I like its combination, since Psychic and Fire are my favorite Pokémon types.
It has a great concept too! And, last but not least, I love foxes.
Least favorite: Aromatisse. They could have given to Spritzee a better evolution, for example a flamingo!
Aromatisse is ugly, boring and even its cry is annoying.

My favorite has to be Litleo. I love Pyroar, but Litleo gets my favorite spot in this region because its just so adorable! Heliolisk gets a honorable mention.
My least favorite is no doubt Klefki. I just hate its design, plus its an inanimate object Pokemon so that doesn't help it. Barbaracle gets a dishonorable mention.

I can't give my favorite to anyone else but Sylveon. The ribbonlike feelers have a stranglehold on me.
Least favorite would probably go to Furfrou. I don't like its design or its in-game gimmick at all.

Fortunately, I can't say I actively dislike any other Kalos Pokemon. Well, the Binacle line is a tiny bit off-putting, but I think most are a little weirded out by it. Overall, they're really an alright bunch.

Other faves include Malamar (CTHULHU FTAGN!), Hawlucha, Chesnaught and Delphox, Aegislash, Klefki, Espurr, Tyrantrum, Goomy, Noivern, Clauncher and Pangoro.

Favorite: Tyrantrum! I've waited for soo long for a legit Tyrannosaurus Rex and finally got the king of the beasts :)

Least: Its a hard choice but i think I'm gonna have to go with Slurpuff

Favourite: Dragalge. I like its Hidden Ability, unique typing and cool design.
Least favourite: Dedenne. I'm not a fan of Pikachu clones in general,save for Emolga, and it doesn't even get any good Special-based Fairy moves.

Favorite: Sylveon. Best Eeveelution, Ribbon-like feelers. The only things tied to Pokemon-amie and makes sense(unlike how Mega-evolution isn't tied to Pokemon-amie, which is a shame. Especially after all that Bonding talk. )

Least Favorite: Dedenne. Baby Raichu looking Pikaclone. I don't like this clone as much as I like the other clones.

Favorite: Chesnaught, hands down, bar none, look no further. Runners-up: Delphox, Greninja, Trevenant, Florges, and Goodra. Also Talonflame. And Gogoat. And Aurorus. And Tyrantrum. And Pangoro. And Aegislash. And Pyroar. And Sylveon. And Heliolisk. And of course Xerneas. Man, Kalos had some great Pokemon designs.

Least Favorite: As in, one that I actively dislike? There aren't many, but I'll go with Clowitzer for the underwhelming destign; especially compared to Dragalge. I'm also not the biggest fan of Yveltal or Diggersby, but that's really it. Kalos' Pokemon designs were generally excellent. Least Favorite in the sense that I tend to forget it even exists would probably be Dedenne.

Favorite: Also my favorite Pokemon of ALL time: Braixen. And before you assume, I liked the design from the moment it was first revealed in Coro Coro. Far before the likes of the anime or Pokken Tournament. All of that focus was just a bonus for a long-time Braixen fan like myself. It's cute, feminine, relatable, and has a great color scheme.

Least Favorite: Binacle I dislike this one so much, I forgot its name and was tempted to call it "the one with the hand faces" instead. But I looked it up for further clarification. It's the first one I think of when I think of Kalos Pokemon I dislike. Its design is so bizarre and unappealing and its face looks like a sour butt that hates you.

Favourite: Braixen - I think it's well designed where as Delphox went a bit too far with the enlarged ear fur and Braixen looks awesome twirling its fire branch/wand when it attacks.

Least Favourite: Diggersby - It's not often I hate a Pokemon's design but this time, I do

Favorite: Tyrantrum. I thought it was about time we had a tyrannosaurus Pokemon when I first saw it. I have a general fondness of all fossil Pokemon, and Tyrantrum is no different. His design is neat and compliments his regal motif. He's hard to pick out since so many of 6th Gen's designs are solid. He's also a big ol' smashy guy which you know I like.

Least Favorite: Barbaracle. I actually hate this Pokemon. It's ugly as sin and is trying to mosey in on Kabutops's Rock/Water high-defense heavy-hitter territory which is unacceptable. It's pre-evolution is just as ugly and is pretty much interchangable with Barbaracle as least-favorite. I think it might actually be my least-favorite Pokemon ever.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom