• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite Bridge?

Favourite Bridge?

• Skyarrow Bridge

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • Driftveil Drawbridge (Charizard Bridge)

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Tubeline Bridge

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Village Bridge

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • Marvellous Bridge

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters

Ferbgor

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
What's your favourite bridge in Unova?

Mine is the Village Bridge. It's unique as it is also a town, and you can explore the areas around the bridge.

Skyarrow Bridge. The music and 3D graphics are amazing, and it makes a good place to hatch eggs.

I like the Wonder/Marvelous Bridge. It has a cool design, cool music, and an intriguing ghost story.

Skyarrow Bridge, for the previously-unparalleled use of a dynamic camera in the series. Seriously, going down it the first time was simply jaw-dropping.

Village Bridge was the second for me, because of the town on it and the dynamic background music. Both added a lot to the sense that the areas was truly alive.

It's Village Bridge for me. It was very calming, and the music really added to the feel. Gamefreak must've really wanted to drive the music theme home, seeing as they prevented it from getting changed if you biked or surfed....

It reminds me of my hometown.

Why is it called Charizard Bridge? Just sayin'.

It's shaped like a charizard due to some wing-like protrusions in its structure...

Marvelous Bridge. It's marvelous. It looks the most modern, and I actually like the fact that it's "haunted".

Village bridge, hands down. Not only are the music changes unique, but also very calming to the atmosphere. The entire bridge just seems like a place i would love to live!
I could almost say the bridge is my favorite town.

Skyarrow. I just like saying this word over and over. And the way you can hear the wind streaming along it's support is a very nice detail.

It's a close run, but my favorite has to be Skyarrow Bridge. I still remember being speechless, or maybe it was breathless, when I first crossed it.

My favorite bridge is the Skyarrow Bridge. I like the way it looks and has a great view.

Skyarrow Bridge, for the amazing view

And Village bridge, for the Lapras

Village Bridge. The music is great, there's lots of stuff to do there, and I use it as a training spot.

My favorite bridge has to be the Villiage Bridge, mostly because of how unique the area is compared to the other bridge areas.

Edit: I just found out that this is my 100th post on Bulbagarden Forums!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom