• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite Bridge?

Favourite Bridge?

• Skyarrow Bridge

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • Driftveil Drawbridge (Charizard Bridge)

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Tubeline Bridge

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Village Bridge

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • Marvellous Bridge

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Skyarrow bridge is really fun to walk on, but I also really dig Tubeline bridge. So both.

Skyarrow Bridge. It was the first bridge you cross that has curves.

"Kanto doesn't know what curves is."

Village Bridge!

Not only is it my favourite bridge, but it is my favourite area in Unova. I wish it was the actual hometown of the player whenever I pass it by. I just has a homely feeling to it...

Skyarrow Bridge by far. Your jaw drops when you walk across it: you can see how far Pokémon has come over the years with some of the best graphics the DS has seen. And of course the aforementioned curve is something super fresh for Pokémon as well.

Skyarrow. If I lived in Unova, I would spend alot of time just riding my bike up and down the bridge. It has a great view.

I think Skyarrow Bridge. That place has an amazing presentation where the camera angles shifts when you walk/run through it, allowing for a more thorough view of the scenery, which is rarely the case in other parts of the game. That's not to mention the background noise around that bridge makes it seem more realistic.

Thanks for reading.

I would have to say either the Skyarrow Bridge or the Village Bridge. The Skyarrow Bridge has an amazing view and utilizes the camera angles very well. The Village Bridge is like a new little town, and the music is great too!

Village Bridge, it is so peaceful and you can find wild Lapras there, albeit rarely. Skyarrow Bridge is great for hatching Eggs, but the rest just aren't that interesting.

I remember when the games first came out, Skyarrow Bridge was nothing short of breathtaking. However, graphics have improved since then, and I feel that Village Bridge is thus the one that has best stood the test of time, with its musical gimmick still standing out.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom