• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite cities/towns by region

Kamex

Reaction score
We've traveled through numerous places in the Pokémon games. A lot of those being cities and towns. Which town/city do you like best in each region and why?

Mine are:

Celadon in Kanto because it just looks appealing and natural, despite its size.

Ecruteak in Johto because of the old buildings and towers.

Fortree in Hoenn beacuse it's really unique. Plus, I like eco-friendly.

Hearthome in Sinnoh. It's just warm and kind. :)

I really wanna see some other posts on this. It can be any city or town, for any reason.

(By the way, there is another thread about favourite and least favourite places, but since I'm focusing just on cities/towns, I think there will be no problem.)

Kanto:
Do any of the Sevii islands count? Cause 1, 2, 3 & 4 Island are the best.

Johto:
I didn't like any of the town in this region. The one I dislike the least would be Olivine.

Hoenn:
Slateport for THE MOST AWESOME Town/City music in any Pokemon game.

Mossdeep for the Space Centre.

Pacifidlog and Fortree for the unique designs.

Sinnoh:
Hearthome. Its a nice place.

Kanto- Celadon City- Its awesome and Peaceful and I got my shiny eevee there(I deleted him)It made me almost crie when I remebered he was on that game file
Johto- Cianwood-My first adventure in Johto was Silver and I came here I lot IDK why
Hoenn- Slateport/Mossdeep- The water
Sinnoh- Sunnyshore The glass roads

Kanto- Saffron for having two training styles.
Johto- Mahogany with an old ice master and ninja traps.

Hoenn- Fortree since it's near the weather institute.
Sinnoh - Sunyshore for relaxation.

Kanto: Celadon - it's just awesome
Johto: Goldenrod - I seem to spend all my time here
Hoenn: Lavaridge - the hotsprings!
Sinnoh: Oreburgh - idk the mines are cool

I don't have very good reasons. :|

Kanto-Celadon because it's awesome and I like the music
Johto-Everywhere. But mostly Goldenrod/Pokeathlon Dome
Hoenn-Slateport and Mauville, because that's where my Secret Bases are near
Sinnoh-Hated them all, but Snowpoint is the one I hate the least

Kanto- Celadon City
Johto- Blackthorn City
Hoenn- Tossup between Lavaridge and Pacifidilog (Sp?)
Sinnoh- Solacean Town
Orre- Pyrite Town

I don't like any of the big cities except Goldenrod so..

Kanto: Cinnabar Island
Johto: Every city except New Bark Town
Hoenn: Fortree
Sinnoh: Snowpoint City

Kanto: Fuchsia City (because of the Safari Zone).

Johto: Goldenrod City (because it's so huge) and Ecruteak City (because of the mythology)

Hoenn: Slateport City (because of the music)

Sinnoh: Sunyshore City (because of the city layout)

Kanto: Fuschia or Cerulean. For the music, plus Misty and that ninja girl leader...cant remember her name.

Johto: Um...Olivine. I like the water/port cities.

Hoenn: Pacifidlog. Corsola is one of my favourite Water types, so a town built on them gets my vote!

Sinnoh: Canalave. Same reason as Olivine, I guess...

Kanto: Cinnabar Island, It's on an active volcano. What could be better than that? :D

Johto: Goldenrod.

Hoenn: Sootopolis, just awesome.

Sinnoh: Sunyshore, the solar panel walkways.

Kanto: Celadon
Johto: Goldenrod and Blackthorn
Hoenn: Staleport and Sootopolis
Sinnoh: Veilstone

Kanto: Celadon City and Lavender Town
Johto: Cianwood City, Goldenrod and Olivine City
Hoenn: Slateport City, Sootopolis City
Sinnoh: Hearthome City, Sunyshore City, Jubilife City

Kanto- Cinnabar Island....when it had the Mansion. I loved the music for the mansion. =D

Johto- Ecruteak City(the old historical feel), Mahogany Town(Ninja Hideout), and Goldernrod City (close to where vulpix are. ^^;)

Hoenn- Slateport City(Just awesome in general), Pacifidlog Town(I'm amazed by the idea, that there's a colony on water, and somehow they have electricity. =P), and Lilycove City.

Sinnoh- Sunyshore City (the roads were awesome), Floaroma(unique), and Jubilife City

Orre- Pyrite Town and The Under. =3

Kanto-Fuschia City...because of the Safari Zone and it really feels as if it blends in with the environment.

Johto-Ecruteak City...I like that it has alot of the history to it.

Hoenn-Verdanturf Town...It has a nice clean small town feel to it that seems great.

Sinnoh-Canalave City...I love its POrt atmosphere and that it has a library.

Kanto: Saffron City. Home of the greatest villain takeover ever.
Johto: Olivine City. It's my favorite port town.
Hoenn: Slateport City. What's not to like? I have a thing for port cities
Sinnoh: Eh... tough one here. Canalave. For the library. But I didn't really find the sinnoh towns that appealing for some reason.

Kanto: Hmm, Probably Celadon(Partly because the game corner there gives me fond memories haha)
Johto: Ecruteak, the style of the city is awesome
Hoenn: Rustboro, I like this city's style too. Followed by Mossdeep.
Sinnoh: Hmm, Probably Jubilife(I love modern feel cities), then Pastoria & Canalave close behind.

Kanto: Probably Saffron city, I don't know why...
Johto: Olivine. It's very peaceful city near to sea and I like it's gym the most in Johto region
Hoenn: Ummm... this is tough one. Let's say Fortree. It's more different town than the others. Treehouses are cool
Sinnoh: Snowpoint or Canalave. I really like the environment in Snowpoint city but I'd say I prefer Canalave city. I liked to spend time in library there and read stuff about the myths. It 's very interesting, though. Also that city's music is very beautiful

Kanto: Fuschia and Celadon, both are gorgeous and stylish. Plus, Celadon has Erika, one of the most beautiful Gym Leaders (and my favorite from Kanto).

Johto: Olivine of course. It's just perfect: one of the best city BMG's in the region (my personal favorite behind Ecruteak), the Lighthouse (along with Amphy, one of my favorite species) and it has Jasmine. Ecruteak and Goldenrod are awesome too, but nothing can top Olivine.

Hoenn: Slateport and Petalburg just because of their music. Well, Slateport is also cheerful and I think is one of the few cities in the whole Pokéworld to have a beach.

Sinnoh: Sunnyshore. I spend hours running on the airpanels hatching eggs and listening to Sinnoh's most epics theme. Just like Olivine, it's simply perfect.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom