• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: Favourite Disney Princess

Do you think there should have been a character poll?

• Why bother?

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I am in complete agreement with ^

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revenge of the Boyega

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
I am fully aware that this question casts my credibility as a machismo overlord under doubt, but nonetheless I pose this query out of curiosity.

Who is your favourite Disney princess? Why?

Kita is criminally underrated, but when it comes to the official line up, I'm torn between Moana Tiana, Mulan, and Merida, due to them being more independent than the others.

Mulan, who cares if she is not a princess, she is more badass than all the other Disney characters combined. She is awesome and her movie is awesome.

Rapunzel. (Also, for some strange reason this site does not support emojis...)

I have an odd thing about my favourite Disney Princess. While I will claim until the day I die or Mulan 3 happens and has her marry into royalty or something that she should not be in the lineup, I still absolutely love Mulan.

If I were to discount Mulan due to her, you know, not actually being a princess, then I'd have to say Ariel.

Belle's my fave. I mean I like the emphasis that she's weird early on. Like it's a trait I relate to. :p

On second thought...I will take them all. Including Elsa and Anna.

Lol I feel like this thread should have a poll.

As others have said, Mulan is definitely top-tier. Elsa is also cool (heh) so I like her. Also, Snow White gets points for being the OG Disney princess.

Lol I feel like this thread should have a poll.

There is a poll! Its just overwhelmingly brilliant, is all.

Its tough to say, really. But living in the moment and at the top of my head... Moana. She had a great story and sets a fine example for us all - so many do, I know, but there was something about her that seemed so much more attainable. I dig her. She's cool.

Cinderella used to be my favourite despite never having seen the movie, I'm pretty sure. I think it was the blonde in blue thing. But Aurora is pretty grand. Eugh this is hard.

Right, so Moana, Aurora, Mulan, Anna and Cinderella. I want to check out Tiana because a black princess is a great thing, and I'm fairly obsessed with the 50's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom