• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite "enemy" Trainer designs?

Crysta Blade

Party Borb
Reaction score
You know all those minor Trainer we face throughout each game? Are there any whose appearance you just can't help but like? And wish there were proper art (fan or official) of?

Me? Well, the RGBY Cool Trainers rank up there. Mainly the girl one. There's just something about pink hair (according to Stadium)...oh, and this was the only time Cool Trainers had whips.

The Lass designs from RGBY and GSC. For the RGBY one, the Stadium art gives her a goofy grin I can't help but love.

And the GSC Lass? She's different from most Lass designs in that she's got...an attitude of sorts? Well, she's smirking. And the pose has this arrogance to it.

I would love art of the Juggler (I love his hair) and the Lass (I just love everything about her) of HGSS.

The lass and Beauty from GSC. Also the Jugglers from GSCHGSS.
A few others include the rival from Platinum, Cynthia, and the HGSS rival.

Well just from the tip of my brain that I can think of...

I like the HG/SS and D/P/Pt Sprites of the Twins... When I first saw them in HG I was like... "OMG! Soooo MOE!!!" then I think I fainted for 5 seconds and came to while I shook my head. I battled them and won, and then the sprite came out again and I got a better look. Then I was like... "OMG! They're wearing hoodies! MOE!!!" then I fainted again for 5 seconds...

But the Real "Enemy" Trainers? Like the Evil organization like Rockets? I like the Team Aqua design of both male and female. And the Female Rocket Grunts along with Petrel... He's cool! I don't know why though...

FRLG Psychic sprites.

Also GSC scientist, HGSS super nerd, and HGSS Robber.

-The Ace Trainers from D/P/Pt/HG/SS. They're epic.
-The Lass from R/S/E/FR/LG/D/P/Pt. The HG/SS version is okay.
-The Beauty from R/S/E
-The Swimmers

All of the Miniskirts/Lasses (cannot help but love the Japanese name for the class xD). HGSS's is my favorite though, because it reminds me of the uniform in ef - a tale of memories and the one in Persona 3 (winter uniform).

Also the HGSS Twins because they remind me of these twins: Ami & Mami Futami.

Hm. Sprite-wise, probably Ace Trainers from 4th gen, cool trainers from 1st, Lasses and SwimmerFs, Rich Boy and the female counterpart, gentlemen and socialites.

Personality-wise: Gentlemen, socialites, ace trainers, and dragon tamers.

I like the gambler from Platinum, the one they renamed PI. I also like the private investigator name better. Oh, and gentlemen. Because they are gentlemen.

I liked Lance and Clair's sprites from HGSS. For the regular pushovers ones, the Bug Catcher art in HGSS looks good to me.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom