• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite Karaokemon Song

Favourite song?

• Total voters

Pikapi

Reaction score
Since there isn't a poll about Karaokemon, I decided to make one. So which Karaokemon song is your favourite?

For me, my favourite would be You & Me & Pokémon. I also like Two Perfect Girls, a great song for Brock but it doesn't beat Takeshi's Paradise, and Pikachu, I choose you, since it's about the relationship between Ash and Pikachu.

I chose You & Me & Pokemon and All We Wanna Do as I really love both of these songs as there so very catchy and cool.

Yep, I voted the exact same way as slush. XD

Because my favorite Karaokemon songs are: "All We Wanna Do" and "You and Me and Pokemon".

My top favorite is definitely, "All We Wanna Do", just because of the Ash scenes they used in the ending. Also, the song is just awesome!! :-D (yeah, I gave this Karaokemon ending extra points because of the Ash scenes - I can't help it, I'm an Ash fangirl! XD)

I also, really like "You and Me and Pokemon". It's just a wonderful and really beautiful song, overall. ^_^

^ I'd think you'd choose the Pikachu song, being on how much you love Ash and Pikachu,.

I like the song You and Me and Pokemon. I also kinda like All We Wanna Do. TBH, there aren't many songs I like in the Karaokemon collection

Hehe....

Well, the Pikachu song is good, of course. And you're right about both that ending and the song symbolizing the relationship between Ash and Pikachu. XD

I just get annoyed when people try to use that song as evidence for Ash's Pikachu being male (just because of that one line in the song). I mean, it's not like the dub script writers wrote the Karaokemon songs or anything. ^^;

The only tolerable song in there was 'Two Perfect Girls' and that was due to the intentional comic value. IMO, everything else is just a losing combination of 'horrible', 'embarrassing' and 'unmemorable'.

Two Perfect Girls. Despite Stuart, it was hilarious and completely in-character for Brock, and also had a great tune (I'll be damned if I can find the Karaokemon version of the song, though... all I have is the CD version).

All the other songs sounded the same and are about as memorable as an average CotD.

"You & Me & Pokemon" and "All We Wanna Do." But you know what's really pretty? The Pokémon Live! version of "You & Me & Pokemon."

Two Perfect Girls. Despite Stuart, it was hilarious and completely in-character for Brock, and also had a great tune (I'll be damned if I can find the Karaokemon version of the song, though... all I have is the CD version).

All the other songs sounded the same and are about as memorable as an average CotD.

I think I may have the Karaokemon version...

Oh, Two Perfect Girls by far. I'll have to find the cd I have with it on, I don't have it on my computer. I still prefer Double Trouble over the lot of them though, why did Stuart butcher James' voice over the years, it was perfect back then. Sigh.... *goes to hunt for cd*

Yeah... yeah, I hate Two Perfect Girls. o.o

I couldn't remember what All We Wanna Do is until a second after voting. But I like it, so that one in addition to You and Me and Pokémon.

Meh, all of them are pretty corny to me. I voted for You and me and Pokemon just because that's the one song I dislike the least.

I wish Never Too Far From Home was an option. IMO, it was the only actual good song from the Totally Pokemon CD (other than the Johto Journeys theme).

Two Perfect Girls is pwnsome. It's better than a lot of the Japanese songs! Especially the full version.

and I got Judges' Choice at Sakura Con 2006 for singing it at karaoke.

All We Wanna Do was my favorite Karaokemon Song. Especially hearing the full version, it was to me one of the best 4 Kids made.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom