• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite Legendary

Re: FAV0RITE LEGENDARY

My favorite legendary would be Suicune. It's so pretty, I like it's design and its moves.

I am a fan of Lugia..
For one, Lugia is Lugia... There's just nothing better that can top it for me.

People may find this a bit odd, but my favorite is Uxie. I think it is a very mysterious Pokemon since when we first saw it, you wondered why it had to keep it's eyes closed all the time. I find it the most useful of the Lake trio and I like its design.

Palkia, mainly because the first game I played was Pearl, but also because it has an awesome design, is my favorite type; water, and is usually associated with my favorite color; pink.

Last edited:

Mewtwo. He had an interesting background, that we learned about bit by bit in the games. Capturing him was such a challenge, he basically was what the master ball was designed for, it also was basically the last thing to do in the original games.

In general he was a boss, incredibly strong, and who laid waste to anyone or anything in his path. Running through the Elite 4 with him was fun.

Articuno is swaggy. Also, it had that ridiculous Special Attack stat in the first games, which was pretty cool, I guess; it could fire off meaty STAB Blizzards from its 125 Special stat. Blizzard in itself was a ridiculous move, by the way - 90% accuracy / 30% Freeze chance would have just been ridiculous in today's metagame (see: Serene Grace Chansey/Blissey).

Deoxys. I love its different forms, and it had my favorite movie.

Close second would be Zekrom. I love its design, but I'm more of a fan of it backstory than the actual Pokemon.

I like shaymin. They such a nice idea of a pokemon :-D

Dialga!!! It takes a lot of bravery to control time fearlessly. Especially with all the danger.

Azelf. Naturally it being the being of willpower, I love it. :3 I'm not a fan of legendary Pokemon anymore, so I never use them, but this one really does stick out to me. I love Meloetta too for being so beautiful. Relic Song makes me cry.

Articuno for many reasons. For starters, it is a graceful bird, especially when you compare the other two birds. Moltres looks like a Fearow on fire, Zapdos may scream power, but Articuno looks elegant and calm. Second of all, despite its poor defensive typing, it is a really powerful Pokemon to use, with a decent Sp. Attack stat of 95 and high defenses. Articuno can easily hold it's own with Ice Beam and Hurricane.

On Looks Rayquazza (first game was Emerald so I'm slightly biased)
For use in battle Darkrai - Hypnosis, Nighmare Ability, Attack, ???, Profit

Lugia. It just looks really modest for a legendary Pokemon, just like Mew, who I also like. A good legendary doesn't look too much like a legendary, if you catch mah drift.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom