• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite/Most Visited Website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous920314

何だよ?!
Reaction score
What's your favourite/most visited website? While it's not my favourite, it is my most visited: myspace *ashamed*

My favourite is probably bulbagarden just because I like interactions and debates between the fandom (if they're reasonable). Hm. I take that back. My favourite is bulbagarden AND myspace, I just realized. :p

A tie three way tie between Smash Bros. Dojo, Facebook, and Wikipedia.

It was Gaia Online until they went mainstream. Now it's probably Roliana forums and lostsouls.org

My favorite sites are
Pokesho
Wikipedia
Bulbagarden
and any site with a good avatar customization engine like Meez, CandyBar Dollmaker (Elouai and the Doll Palace). I dont like the Gaia interface because it's too tiny. I have to squint to see my character. And Zwinky I liked before it became so damn Americanized and aside from forums, ther is not one site you can go to where there isn't a Zwinky ad. Meez is cool because it's a lot like IMVU but it doesn't require any downloading or registering (just Java) and it's pretty good on my system. However the male face in Meez is fugly and you only get adult dolls (no kids).

my most visited websites are
Pokesho
Bulbagarden
and
Serebii
and the Imageboard

No contest. It's my homepage--my.yahoo.com.

Then I'd say
BMGf
Space.com

edit: Nevermind

Last edited:
I make my annual trip around every day and check almost every site and then I end up here and stay!

Rotation Order
---
Google (homepage)
Serebii
neopets (Advent Calandar)
pokecharms
Marriland
Myspace
Youtube (I stay and watch videos while surfing...)
BMGF

BMGf
Explosm.net
Myspace
Youtube
And every week I go to watch the new Zero Punctuation at The Escapist.

Bulbagarden, ClubBleach Forums, Wiki, Ultimate-Guitar.com, Youtube and Various Livejournal communities.

BMGf, Smogon, YouTube, Bulbapedia, Google (homepage), GameFAQS (just for the guides), Gamespot, Hotmail, Marriland.

I always visit these sites in this order:

GameFAQs for the daily poll
Funimation for news and their weekly podcast
Anime News Network for news and thier slew of weekly articles
Bulbagarden (of course)
TV Tropes for new updates and to look at random pages

And then I have other random sites that I just visit whenever the hell I feel like it.

Youtube
Photobucket
Wikipedia
Cracked.com
Gametrailers (for new AVGN episodes)
Bulbapedia
Google
Gendou.com
DeviantArt
Fanfiction.net
Pokesho

Last edited:
Hmm... My favorite sites are probably..
Bulbagarden
and Jeux-France

but the sites I visit the most are probably those, Youtube, IGN, Gamefaqs, and some others sites that vary on the gray area of the law. :p

I may have forgot something..:p

Youtube, Smash Bros. Blog, Evamonkey Forums, Serebii, Pokebeach, Live Journal, Smash Boards.

That encompasses my website visiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom