• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite movie scenes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a lot of them but here they are in no particular order...

Disney:
Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride from Lilo and Stitch.

Pixar:
Toy Story: You are a Toy!

Monty Python:
French Taunter Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Bridge of Death Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Latin Lesson Monty Python's Life of Brian
Stoning Monty Pythons Life of Brian

Pokemon:
Movie 9: First scene involving Jackie, when Ash and may were swimming underwater, saving the temple,
Movie 8: Lucario in General. That arrival.

Dreamworks:
Shrek: What are you doing in my swamp?
Kung Fu Panda: Acupuncture, the Wuxi finger finale, Tai Lung's escape, You are free to eat, the introduction.

(spoilers)
The Expanse series: Maneo-Jung-Espino's death. He served a minor role in one of the episodes.
His death was cruel, but funny and somewhat suprising.
Also all moments with Avasarala- She's my favorite character along with Amos, Bobby Draper and Muller.
I also enjoyed all the dialogue between Amos and Prax- they were so deep, real and expanded well on both personalities.

Pokemon: All Trio- centered episodes, like the one in which their's Team Rocket membership expired. (Master Quest series, if i recall.)

Avengers: Infinity War: The " Spiderman watched more movies" scene. ( The one in which Iron Man killed a Thanos servant (forgot his name) in order to rescue Dr. Strange).

My favorite movie scene is a spoiler from Godfather II.

Michael Corleone getting revenge for his Sicilian wife by getting back at Fabrizio, the man who killed her, in a deleted scene that was added into an extended version of the second movie.

Another good one from shrek 2 is when puss in boots is introduced to the cast as a sellsword

Also the scene in wall e where wall e loses his personality because he was damaged so much by auto gets me every time.

And then for a live action example, the opening to jumanji with getting sucked into the board game, really creeped the shit out of me as a kid.

The entire scene with Dooku versus Obi-wan in Star Wars II is sheer epicness. Anything with Christopher Lee is.

The part in Thor where he tries to reclaim Mjolnir and fails.

In Puss in Boots when he gets distracted by a laser light and starts swatting at it. Not a very memorable movie, but Puss is amazingly memorable himself.

etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom