• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite Movie Secondary Protagonists?

My favorite secondary protagonist would have to be Melody. She wedges in between Ash and Misty's "relationship," seduces Ash at the festival, and infuriates Misty to the point that she almost completely admits that she has feelings for Ash.

Aside from driving the ship closer together, Melody (as the secondary character) is very instrumental to the events of the movie. Playing her little orcarina/flute to restore balance in the world by calming down the three birds and waking up Lugia.

She's not just there to introduce the main characters to the plot, her presence actually influences the storyline to that point that she is very necessary (and unreplacable).

jack walker was probably my favourite... and lisa from the 3rd movie had awesomely unique pokemon ^_^...but she was minor... apart from that kidd summers was interesting and i liked rafe from movie 7 though I WANNA SEE HIS REMATCH WITH ASH!

Ross (from Pokemon Heroes), Diane (from Jirachi: Wish Maker), and Kurt (M13).

Kurt is my all time favorite though. :3

I'm all for lesser loved characters. Maren and Corey are two I /really/ liked, and still prefer over most of the newer ones (though maybe a shout out for Newton Graceland).

My favorite movie character is Lisa from Pokemon 3.

Yes, she has my name, and I LOVE that. XD

But, in addition to the cool fact that she has my name, I also like Lisa's Pokemon. She did great in her battle against Ash!! =D

And to top that off, she even let Ash borrow her Pokegear! She's awesome! ^_^

Anyway, my 2nd favorite movie characters are Melody and Tory.

Melody was great because she got Misty all fired up, about Ash being her boyfriend. XD And she was important to the plot too. ^^

And as for Tory, PlatinumDude said it best.

I like Tory, because of how he developed throughout the movie. (he learned to like Pokemon at the end)
That's the reason why I like Tory too. =)

Oh, by the way, I just realized something. They never gave Lisa a last name in the 3rd movie, did they? Hehe, sometimes fans give "fake" last names to characters from the show. If someone ever did that for Lisa, I'd want them to use my last name. XD

Keep in mind that the names I posted are whatI think the major characters are. And forgot about Kevin. I'll add that.

This is the exact reason why I didn't add a poll. Everyone has a different view on who were the major side characters.

Everyone seems to like him, but I hated Jack Walker xD

You hate me?:bawl:

Was it the sometimes narmful dialouge.

Baron Alberto. XD

Jack Walker and Aaron were pretty awesome too. Also, having seen movie 13, I gotta say that when Rioka puts her hair down about halfway through the film, she's quite a hottie. ^^

In chronological order:

Movie 2: Melody. <3 She was just awesome. Plain and simple. She had a great personality and she was a Pokeshipper. wh00p wh00p

Movie 3: Lisa. Idk, she was cool. :3

Movie 6: Diane. I loved her. Her character was just...so genuine. And her relationship with Butler was sweet.

Movie 7: Sid. HE WAS MY FAVORITE FROM DESTINY DEOXYS. He's just so cute. I wanted to hug him all throughout that damn movie <3 I also loved Rafe, Rebecca and Tory.

Movie 8: Kidd Summers. She rocked.

Movie 10: Alice. She was just adorable. <3 And Barron Alberto was just freaking hilarious.

God, this thread was done a year ago? And I was going to make one exactly like this, wish a poll XDD

Anyways, my fav is Sir Aaron. I watched movie 8 three times just because of him LOLZ. That hot spring scene of him and Lucario sitting with their legs in the water was just a shame - they could've made it a bit more LOLZy than that.

I like Melody and Sir Aaron. Melody was teasing and cute in The Movie 2000. Sir Aaron...his story with Lucario was pretty tragic.

My choice is definitely Kidd Summers! She herself is one of the many reasons to why the 8th movie is my favorite.

Kidd, IMO, kinda felt ''mysterious'' throughout the whole movie. It was obvious that she was kind and very helpful, but she also stated that she wanted to ''catch'' Mew in the beginning, which made me wonder if she really was good or not. In the end though, it really became clear that the Pokémon's safety and prosperity took priority, as she decided to keep the huge discovery away from the media in order to secure their peaceful lives.

Other than that, she kinda felt like a Kim Possible with that hookshot and that gear she carried with her, and the relationship she built up with Brock was really entertaining too.

My favorites were:

Melody (Expert PokeShipper) - She literally played on Ash and Misty's relationship with each other and used it to her advantage by playfully teasing Misty throughout the second movie. She also helped save the world with her ocarina, which was awesome.

Lisa - She was very outgoing and had some flair, especially in her battle with Ash.

Diane - The very fact that she was voiced Megan Hollingshead (who also did Nurse Joy and Mai from Yu-Gi-oh!) was beyond awesome. She had a very romantic relationship with Butler. I really liked how they ended up really being together at the end of the sixth movie. It showed just how much they truly loved each other.

Tory - I felt bad for the poor kid, but I was glad that he learned to like Pokemon.

Sir Aaron - Wow. Just wow. Awesome yet tragic backstory. I was moved to tears when he and Lucario were reunited at the end.

Kidd Summers - OH MAN, that girl was EPIC in every sense of the word. Rock on, Kidd! (She's my definite fave of the bunch) :D

Jack Walker - One word describes this guy: Amazing.

Alice - Cute in every way you could possibly imagine.

Barron Alberto - While not particularly important to the plot, he made a very good comic relief character. The part where he got turned into Lickilicky was ridiculously hilarious. lmao

Damos - Dan mutha****ing Green. Need I say more? Nope.

Sheena - Idk what to say on her behalf, but there was something about her that I really liked.

Last edited:
My favorites are:
Melody
Lisa - Of course!! ;)
Bianca
Tory
Sir Aaron
Kidd Summers
(I just realized that I already posted in this thread. But that's okay, cause I needed to list the other characters I like. XD)

Back
Top Bottom