• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite (non-legendary) Ice-type Pokémon

Abomasnow, mainly because of his Platinum sprite. He's not that bad with stats. A close call has to be Weavile.

Lapras, Walrein, Abomasnow and Glaceon are my favorite Ice types.

Lapras for looking beautiful and majestic and graceful, yet powerful.

Walrein because... well, just look at it. 'Nuff said.

Abomasnow cuz it's part Grass and it looks epic.

Glaceon because of it's beauty.

Abomasnow, Weavile, Froslass, Tsunbear, Lapras, Walrein. No particular order.

Last edited:
I heavily respect anyone who chose: Walrein, Lapras, Dewgong, and Abomasnow. I'm amazed that no one said cloyster.... But I guess there will be someone. Anyway thanks for posting everybody!

Your's truely,
MEGA-NIUM:bounce:

I really like Lapras, Walrein, Glaceon and Sneasel/Weavile.
But, I think my favorite would have to be Lapras with Glaceon coming in a close second place. Lapras has a cool design, and the moveset is pretty great as well. Also, I love water types.

Glaceon. So beautiful, yet hides a dirty secret. It's a BAMF who is essentally an ice type Heatran.

Sneasel. It's also my all time favorite Pokemon. Too bad it's not a fully evolved Pokemon anymore. That would make me feel less awkward catching one and not evolving it.

I'm actually surprised by this thread's popularity... I didn't think it would get this big! Anyway, Glaceon is very good. I have my own.

1- Lapras - cool design, awesome movepool, sad backstory, beautiful voice.
2- Weavile - look cool, fast, hits hard, kills dragons (and evolves from muthafucking sneasel!).
3- Froslass - looks beautiful and mysterious, yet scary enough to make you piss, very good inspiration.
4- Vaivanilla (baibaniira) - looks yummy! good design, ice 3rd stage, very strong.
5- Cloyster - he looks so cool and mean you know, unbreakable defense and he's just that awesome.

i`m always like walrein, its heavy, but powerfull, and can learn all water/ice type, ground and psychic too

Froslass! It is graceful and mysterious... in a way.
Swinub is a close second. KAWAII.

Ahhh... Kawaii. I miss Hawaii. Anyway Thanks walrein fan!

Back
Top Bottom